Part fifteen

Shannon's p.o.v

Man, I was never gonna get tired of kissing this girl. We stopped and caught our breath. She rested her head on my chest and I leaned down and kissed her hair. I wrapped my arms tightly around her, holding her close to my body. I could feel her heart beating. I never wanted to let her go.

I brushed the hair away from her face. Me "You wanna get out of here?" She lifted her head and looked into my eyes. J "Sounds good." She smiled and kissed me gently. I took her hand and led her outside into the cold night. As we stepped out she shivered so I put my arm around her and pulled her close. Me "Ok I have no idea how to get back to our hotel." We laughed and she hailed a cab. J "Where are you staying?" me "The Hilton." We got in and she told the driver where to go.

We pulled up at the Hilton and I paid the driver. I started to get out the car and Jess put her hand on my arm. J "Well goodnight Shannon, it was great to see you again." what? she's leaving? Me "Err...yeah...but...I thought..." She winked. J "Gotcha!" I reached inside the car and pulled her out making her giggle. I wrapped my arms tightly around her waist and kissed her lips gently. Me "I'm not letting you out of my sight." J "mmm is that a promise?" she kissed my neck. Me "mmm...fuck come on!" I grabbed her hand and led us into the hotel. I wasn't going to let her get away again.

We got into the elevator and I pressed the button for my floor. As soon as the doors closed Jess pulled me to her and kissed me. Her hands ran down my back to my ass and squeezed. I stroked her thigh and lowered my hand into her jeans. J "mmm." my hand slid under her panties and I felt her wetness. She moaned in my mouth and kissed me deeper. She grinded herself against my hand and felt for my belt. I grabbed her hands and stopped her. She looked a little disappointed. I rested my forehead against hers. Me "Not here, I want you in my bed." She smiled and kissed me again."

The doors opened, I took her hand. me "This way." She squeezed my hand as I led her to my room. My heart was racing, I'd never wanted anything as much as I wanted her in my arms right now. I tried to unlock the door to my room, but I couldn't seem to get it to open. She placed her hand on mine and helped me with the key card. We both laughed and walked inside. The moment the door closed I pulled her close and kissed her. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her over to the bed. I laid her down gently and climbed on top of her, kissing my way across her body.