Part three

Shannon's p.o.v

I didn't know what to expect as we headed back for our private dance. A lot of clubs just spend money on the main stage area. The back rooms can be tired and neglected, this wasn't like that. There was a long coridor covered in artwork with private rooms off to one side.

A heavy set guy sat on a chair in the corner, Nadia spoke to him. He stood up and walked over to us as Nadia slipped into the last room. Him "OK here rules. You get only one song. When song over, dance over." J "Yep OK, got it" The guy took a step towards us. Him "You listen. She can touch you, she do whatever she want, but you no touch her". J " Yeah yeah we don't touch her we know". Jared was busy trying to see inside the room. The guy took another step closer until he was right in front of us. Him "You no touch her. You touch her, I touch you...and I not so gentle". He stared at Jared who looked straight back at him, trying not to show how intimidated he was.

"Alexie!" Nadia appeared from inside the room. She walked towards us and spoke to him. He backed away, keeping an eye in Jared. Nadia beckoned us into the room. Inside Nadia sat us in two chairs, with our backs against one another. She went over to an ipod dock on a table and selected a song. All the time talking to us in Russian. I couldn't understand a word, but her voice entranced me.

The music started, again an interesting choice. As Bjork sang about her 'Army of me' Nadia began to move her body slowly and seductively. Running her hands over her curves. She took it turns, first dancing in front of Jared, then me, then Jared again. She slowly removed her clothes, until she was in just her underwear.

She sat on Jared's lap and rolled her hips, making him groan. She ran her fingers through his hair. J "mmm feels god". She something to him and got up. As she moved back to me she stared straight into my eyes. She undid her long brown hair and let it cascade down to her breasts.

She straddled my lap and undid my shirt. She gently stroked my bare chest, never taking her eyes off mine. She began to grind herself on my cock. Fuck it felt good. I was getting hard and I knew she felt it. She bit her bottom lip and took my hands in hers. She lifted them to bare flesh of her back and leaned into my touch. As the song got harder, she grinded faster and let out a little moan. Her nails grazed my chest as her hands moved up and around my neck.

We were face to face, me holding her tightly as she slowly moved on my lap. J "Hey what's going on back there? You behaving yourself Shannon?" But I didn't hear him, I was lost in her hazel green eyes. I could really see them now. How they sparkled, they were wild and passionate.

The song ended and she stopped moving, but kept her hands on the back of my neck . Both of us were catching our breath, still staring into each others eyes. Jared's voice brought me back to reality.

J "That was great. You ready bro?" I forced myself to break away from Nadia's gaze. Me "Err Yeah, just a sec". I reluctantly moved my hands from her back, making sure my fingers danced on her skin as they slid down. She realised her grip on my neck and stood up.

J "Looks like you two had fun" pointing to my bare chest. I glanced at Nadia, who was blushing a little and quicky redressed myself. Jared stood between us, J "Until next time" she smiled at him and he left, leaving Nadia and I alone.

Me "That was...err...great...like my brother said" I rubbed the back of my neck, why was I so nervous? Suddenly she grabbed my shirt and pulled me to her, looking straight into my eyes. I could feel her breath on my face. She leaned in and whispered something, her lips tickled my ear. She came back to my face and kissed me.

It was only light, her lips barely brushing mine. But it was as if a bolt of electricity went through my entire body. She pulled back and I could tell she felt it too. Me "Wow...I mean...I...wow. She smiled and reached out to touch my face. J "Hey Shannon you comin or what?" My head spun round. Me "Yeah be right there" I turned to face her, she was looking at the floor.

Me "I'd better go, my brother's waiting for me" She smiled, looking into my eyes. It felt like she was staring into my soul. Me "I know you can't understand me but I..." J "Shannon!" Jared fuck! He came back into the room and looked at us. J "What's taking so long?" I took a step back from Nadia, me "Nothing, OK let's go".

As I got to the door, I turned back to her. She gave me a half smile and bent down to pick up her clothes. When she stood up, I was gone.