•4•

Dad finally let us leave the house, after he talked about how happy he was that I had found my mate, and also threatened Kiran and his brother.

Kiran grabbed most of my luggage and threw it in his car. I hugged dad, telling him I loved him. He said he was surprised that I was leaving, but happy as well.

After I had said my goodbyes, we left. Driving off our land and towards his. To be honest, I was scared. I never thought I would be able to live with my mate, let alone two mates. Now look at me, going off to see my other mate.

My life is taking a turn I would never have seen coming. I know a lot of people say this, but if someone had said to me even just a few hours ago, that I would leave home with my mate, to go see my other mate, I would be calling bull.

This turn will probably start to effect me in a couple of days, but right now, I was enjoying the thrill off getting to know these boys, and even getting to love them.

Although, I do feel a bit weak that I gave in so easy, but his touch is just so good. It sends shivers down my spine even thinking about it.

"What are you thinking about, baby?" Kiran looked at me quickly, before turning his attention back to the road.

"Not much, just about how crazy the last couple of days have been." I say, looking out my window. I'm surprised by how comfortable I feel around him.

Kiran didn't reply to me, so we just sat there is silence. I thought he might not have heard me. Just as I was about to say something. He broke the silence.

"Are you glad you met us?" Kiran asked, in a somewhat shy, vulnerable voice. Like whatever I say next could make or break him.

Honestly I wasn't expecting that question. I just turned and stared at him. He had a hard face on, staring at the road ahead of us. Almost like if he looked at me, his whole facade would crack.

I know what my answer is, and I was not going to lie to him. Relationships that aren't built on anything true, crash and burn. Even if we're mates, if we don't trust each other. It'll all fall apart.

"Of course I'm glad I met you." I said, looking at the side of Kiran's head.

"What about Josh?" He said softly, looking at me quickly. "I know it was a bad time, but he is still your mate." He continued, in the same soft, vulnerable voice.

"It was bad timing, and I don't know him very well, but yes. Of course I'm glad I met him. You're my mates, and nothing will change that." I say softly, smiling at him.

He turned and smiled back quickly before pulling over. "What are-" I was cut off by Kiran pressing his lips to mine. The explosion of sparks hit me as soon as his lips touched mine. So soft, so perfect.

They were designed for us. Amazon told me, causing me to smile into this amazing kiss.

He broke the kiss, smiling. "You know what would make kissing you even better?" He asked with a goofy grin on his face.

I gave him my own grin before asking him what it was that would make the kiss better.

"If you kissed back." Was his response. I laughed and leaned over the middle and kissed him. It was different from the first one. Full of more need, and he did kiss back, unlike what I did.

We broke apart, panting for breath. Grinning at each other like mad men.

"We better keep going." He said quickly. Fixing his shirt, and restarting the car. We took off and I noticed that he'd need a cold shower when we got to his place.

"I love your kisses already." He said quietly. I wouldn't have heard it if I didn't have super hearing.

I smile at his words, not saying anything and just looking back out the window and watching the land pass.

I start seeing houses, until we start pulling up at this huge house, no it wasn't a house, it was a mansion. It was probably seven times the size of my pack house.

It had to be the pack house. It was just too big to be someone's house.

I realised that we didn't stop and drove past what I assume is the pack house. We drove to another huge house. Smaller than the last one, but still huge in its own right.

We pull up to the house. "Welcome to my humble abode." Kiran says with a laugh, obviously noticing my shock.

"Oh yeah, cause it's so small and humble." I laugh along with him. His laugh is so honest and beautiful.

Kiran looks over at me, a smile on his face. "Let's go inside. I'll show you around before Josh gets here." He said before opening the door and getting out.

I opened my door, starting to get out. I realised that Kiran was getting my bags out, and he's like super ripped so he'll be fine. It's not like I have that much stuff anyway.

I walk towards the house, still in awe of its size and beauty. It was a creamy white, with gorgeous columns. I couldn't believe this is where I would be staying.

"Come on, we'll put your stuff inside and I'll show you around my grounds." Kiran said, coming up behind me, carrying all my stuff.

"Ok, but I can carry something." I reach forward to take a bag, but Kiran just pulls away.

"Mans pride, baby girl." He said, walking away and towards the house. I just shrugged and followed after him. I realised what a good butt he has as I walked slightly behind him.

Somehow he pushed open the door and dumped my bags. He beckoned for me to come inside. So I did.

When I reached him, he pulled me towards him, and brought us into a beautiful, soft kiss. "Come on, I'll show you around. We have an hour."

The insides of his house were amazing. I think a professional decorator came through this house and made it look more amazing than I thought it could look.

The kitchen was huge. I can't wait to start cooking in that place. He has Netflix, the most expensive version, because why not. That's what he said when I asked.

His lounge room had a massive flat screen, and the couches looked so soft. He showed me his office, and then took me upstairs to show me where the bedrooms are

He took me for a quick tour of the pack house, my favourite room of all would have to be the library. It had so many books, old, new, and classics.

I ran my hands over some spins. Their spins felt rough under my fingers. The beautiful feeling under my skin. I loved it.

The tour was only the first two floors. Since that's where the main rooms were located. The apartments were on the floors above.

Kiran told me we had to wait in his house, since Josh was expected soon. Kiran also has a small library, but we ended up in the living room, watching Teen Wolf on his flatscreen.

Coincidental. I don't think so.

-sorry the update is late :( I got distracted