•23•

I didn't know whether I should approach them slowly, or to run away, or should I run up and start screaming?

I was going to have to face thing, I certainly couldn't walk away like I knew nothing. I had to find out whether my assumption was correct or if I didn't know what was going on.

He couldn't be cheating on me, could he? I mean he had marked me, and mate can't normally do that sort of stuff, our connection is just too strong. But what if he could, he was a strong wolf, and strong people can do hard things.

But I had to be confused, he would try and hurt me like that. He had to be just talking with her, but they're obviously so close.

And why wouldn't he just talk to her in front of everyone else?

Argh! Haven! Stop just standing here and go see what is going on. You have to see what's happening.

So I took my direct (and maybe a little more angry) way of approaching them.

I walked silently up to where the two of them were, and peaked around the corner to see my mate holding another girls hand!

He was holding her hand!

"What the fuck Josh!" I yelled as I stepped around the corner and reviled myself to the two of them. The girl was some slutty little whore who obviously didn't realise that mates belonged to each other and she shouldn't have gotten involved.

She was going to have to face my wrath, and my wolves. I could feel the angry Amazon had also radiation off my body.

"Oh shit, Haven, it's not what it looks like!" He said quickly one they had jumped apart.

"Oh really? And that's why you two are acting guilt as fuck?" I was fuming, my voice was getting louder and louder. How could he have done this!

"Haven, it isn't what you think." Josh said, cowering back like a scared puppy.

"Really!" I was screaming, "then explain what the fuck it is!"

"Haven, we were just...-"

"We were just talking." Miss home wrecker decided to voice herself into the conversation. Which meant she would know exactly how mean and angry I could be.

"Did I fucking ask you?" I had stopped screaming, but my voice was threading. She took a step back as an alpha yelled at her.

"No." She whimpered and took a few steps back, cornering herself more.

"Haven, baby, nothing was happening. We were just talking." Josh brought my attention, and anger, back onto himself.

"Yeah, sure! That's why you were holding her hand and looked ready to kiss her!" I was back to screaming, did I mention I was good at controlling my anger once I was mad. Maybe this wasn't a good time to mention it.

"I wasn't! I couldn't do that to you!" He said, obviously getting angry to, which just made it worse. He had no reason to be mad at me.

"Don't you get fucking mad at me! You're in the wrong, dick face!" I yelled at him, we just stared at each other for a while, that was when I heard the foot steps coming up the stairs. Obviously a a fast pace.

"Haven?" It was Kiran, thank god.

"Over here." I responded, quieter than I meant for it to be.

"What's wrong? I heard you screaming." He said, but stopped when he saw the scene in front of me. I watched as his jaw went slack and his mouth fell open. "What the fuck?" Was all he said as he stared at Josh and the girl.

Kiran grabbed my waist and brought me to him. I turned myself and rested my head against his chest, breathing deeply.

No one was saying anything, but when I peaked at Kiran's face, I realised he was having a conversation over mind link. He seemed to be getting angrier by the second.

"Kiran?" I said as I looked up at him, as soon as I uttered his name, he must have broken the mind link, because he turned all his attention back on me.

"Yes baby?" I could tell he was asking more than what I wanted. He wanted to know how I felt.

"Can we go? Please?" I asked him, the hurt starting to fill up in my chest. It burned, and I didn't like it, I felt weak. A man shouldn't be able to make me feel that way.

"Sure, of course." He gave Josh one sour look before leading me away, his arms still wrapped around me. Soon he picked me up and held me in bridal style.

Soon he put my down on my bed, and that's when the tears started up.

"Oh, baby, it's okay, it's okay." Kiran said as he held me close to his warm body. I snuggled into him and let the tears flow and soon I had soaked a part of his shirt with all the tears I had to cry.

"How?" I asked into his shoulder.

"Honestly, he is a dick. He's my brother, and technically my mate. But you're also my mate, and I love you. So I have to protect you from him, and be on you side, because I want you more than I want him, especially if he's going to do that to you.

"Kiran, you love me?" I asked softly.

"Of course I love you. You're the best thing to ever happen to me, and I don't know what I'd be nothing without you." He told me sincerely. "I don't know how Josh did that, but now he's going to have to deal with the consequence. And that'll be going without you."

"I love you too." I told him, his words had stopped the tears and lessened the burn, knowing he would be there with me, that felt amazing.

He hugged my harder, nestling his head into my neck. He make me feel so cared for, so loved. I'm so glad I have him at least.

How could Josh even do this to me?

-I'm updating today cause I'm busy tomorrow and I might not be able to update