•6•

I was lying in bed at 12pm just thinking. Thinking about the boys I get to call my mates. Thinking about my dad, and my pack. I don't know what's going to happen with it, but I hope it's good. I know these boys are going to do everything they can to make me happy, and that feels amazing.

If only I could snuggle with them right now, I'm sure I'll go to sleep easier. But I don't want to be too awkward. We barley know each other.

I imagined having their bodies intertwined with mine. The smoothness of their skin against mine. Their strong arms wrapped around my smaller body.

I thought of the beautiful boys sleeping in rooms oh so close to where I was lying.

And that's what I fell asleep to.

I woke up in a haze, after dreaming about a beautiful women in a flowing white dress. Telling me that everything will go the right way, and I will find my happiness.

This women look a hell of a lot like my mother. I'm not sure if it actually was her telling me something, or just my imagination running wild.

I looked around my room, realising it was still dark. I looked at the clock sitting next to my bed, it read 3:24 and illuminated the room. I'm sure I went to sleep with my door closed, but now it was open ajar.

I got up, finding the fluffy socks that had been pulled off and gotten lost in my bed. Walking towards the door, and pulling it open.

Thanks to my advanced hearing, I could hear the sound of a TV playing downstairs. So I went to go have a look at what was going on. I smelt him before I saw him. The fresh rain hit my senses hard, and since it smelt like that everywhere.

I saw him lying on the couch, but I wasn't quite sure if he was awake or sleeping. I walked up to him, trying to be as quiet as I possibly could be.

I looked down and him, "hey," he said, his voice raspy. I almost fell over in shock at the loudness of it, although it wasn't that loud.

"Hi, did I wake you?" I asked back, trying to calm my pounding heart, sliding down next to him.

"Only your amazing smell did it." He said, I could see his smile in the light of the TV. A small shadow cast over his face by his nose.

He looked kind of scary, but a beautiful kind of scary. Beautifully scary.

I laughed softly, smiling at him.

"Come here." He said, looking at me and opening his arms. I crawled to him, letting him wrap his arms around my waist. We settled just like I had thought about earlier.

"Kiran..." I say quietly, trailing off because I didn't know how to translate it into words.

"Yes, my beautiful?" He asks me, look down at me from the TV. Whatever was playing faded into the background as I leant up and kissed his lips.

We kissed for a while, and somehow I ended up underneath him. I ran my hands all over his back, feeling the muscles underneath my hands. He was so strong and at the same time, so soft. I could defiantly get used to having him and his brother in my life.

We pulled away for a breath, smiling and panting, like dogs. I almost laughed at that thought, very coincidental that we were werewolves.

Kiran kissed me again, it was a battle of tongues. Our lips felt so right, so perfect. Smashing against each other in a need that I wasn't aware I had. We had.

I arched my back, pressing my breasts against his chest. Running my hands through his gorgeous, thick, black hair. I heard him groan when I tugged at his hair, and felt him in between my legs.

Our kiss broke for a few seconds to get some air, before our lips joined together again. I could feel another presence in the room, but didn't pay any attention to it until we broke the kiss again.

I looked over and saw it was Josh. "What are you doing over there." I say seductively, drawing Josh over with my eyes.

Kiran sat me up on his lap, just as Josh sat behind me. He kissed my lips, before kissing down my cheek. When he reached my neck, he started sucking on my neck.

Kiran started kissing my lips again. I felt Josh graze his protruded canines against the place they would mark me. I moaned out at the sensation. Kiran bit my lip to get my attention back on him.

Kiran broke away from me, and the Josh did the same. I whimpered out to them, hoping they would go back to what they were doing.

Josh wrapped his arms around my waist, pressing me to his back. "Sorry baby, we can't go any further. Don't you want it to be special?" I pulled puppy dog eyes on Kiran, who was sitting in front of me.

He sighed, getting up and walking away. I made a whining sound. Looking up at Josh, who was already looking down at me. He just hugged me more, grabbing the blanket Kiran had been lying under earlier.

"He's having a cold shower, baby. Don't worry it isn't your fault. He just wants it to be special, for you." He explained for me, I sighed. Before I realised Josh was going to need a cold shower too.

"Won't you need one too?" I asked, chuckling.

Josh laughed at that, nodding. "I'll go have one when Kir gets back, then you won't have to be on your own. You won't be on your own every again, my darling." His voice got lower and lower as he snuggled his face into my neck.

I leaned back further against him, warming myself up even more. "I don't want to be on my own." I whisper, sighing.

"And you won't be." He said softly, and I knew he meant it.

I couldn't be happier as I drifted back to sleep in Josh's arms. I would never be on my own again.

-already thinking of a sequel haha. Loving all the lovely comments, they're inspiring. Slightly early update because I felt like it. (I also love this story) also I'm not sorry about some of this chapter :)