•22•

"Don't mind much, do you?" Josh's deep voice laughed from inside the shower.

"Nope." I reply to him, still in shock about the fact they marked me. I had no idea where he was before he spoke though, didn't even notice the shower was on.

"Are you... Ok?" He asked me cautiously, turning the shower off and stepping out in all his might and glory. I watched him through the mirror and saw every bit of him.

"Let's just say, if I was a drum, I'd let you bang me all night long." I turn around and smirk at this edible creature.

"Oh, shit Haven." He groaned and I watched as he grew in front of me.

An evil laugh rang out and I ran out of the bathroom to hide behind Kiran. "I'm not fixing that!" I call out to Josh.

"Fixing what?" Kiran asked me, confused.

"The little witch said a dirty pickup line that made me hard." Josh grumbled, stomping into the room with a towel fixed around his waist.

"She's not a witch, " Kiran started, before continuing with, "although she is evil. Oh, maybe she is a witch."

Why thanks Kiran. I'm glad someone is sticking up for me. Who am I kidding? I don't need anyone to stick up for me. "Long live evil." I whisper.

"Of course we got the evil mate." Kiran groaned to Josh. "This is what happens when you don't respect the moon goddess!"

My evil laugh rang out as I skipped around the room butt naked and not giving a flying fuck.

"Why you gotta be so rude!" I sang out of tune, continuing on with. "Don't you know I'm your mate too!"

"Shut up Haven, you can't sing." A grumpy Josh grumbled at me.

"I can so!" I huffed back, pretending to be offended. I know I can't sing but they don't need to know that.

"You know, Haven, we can hear your thoughts now that you're marked." Kiran smirked.

"Oh, shit." I mumbled to myself. Walking into the bathroom and shutting the door behind me. "How can I use this to my advantage...?" I say the question out loud.

Think sexual thoughts without a wall up. Amazon tells me.

"Good idea." I smile as I look in the mirror at my naked self.

Leaving the door unlocked I turn the shower on. Setting the temperature - did you know that I have one of those temperature showers. You use a temperature to set how you want it to feel - to a hot day I climb in.

Once inside I know exactly what to think about, last night.

So the only thing I could do was replay one of the most amazing nights of my life, and I only got marked.

My wall was down, and all my thoughts were in their heads, except the few I was keeping locked away. Like my plan.

"Haven!" Josh yelled at me from the other side of the door. Oh, he definitely could hear it, and I was starting to feel the pain I was causing him.