•8•

After the craziness that breakfast had brought upon us, we decided to settle down for a movie. The weather had turned into a storm, and the boys decided a horror movie would be a great choice.

I put on a horrified face when they suggested it, and pleaded for another movie, but gave in just before they could. I need them to think I was scared. They're so comfy.

They chose The Boy Next Door. I told them I wasn't scared but made sure I looked like I was about to pee myself. Although, I'm definitely not that kind of girl.

Now we're sitting here, however long into the movie, and I'm bored out of my mind.

I've already seen this movie and honestly I was so disappointed with it. It isn't scary in the least, it's just fucked up. I try to stifle a yawn, but it escapes and Josh notices.

He gives me a suspicious face, and turns back to the movie. He looks back at me two minutes later, but I just look straight forward, at the TV.

Now it's the middle of the sex scene between what's her face teacher and Noah. I feel Kiran's hand slip in between my thighs. At first I was surprised, but it's actually really comfortable with the tingles.

"You know what, this movie just gets more boring, the longer it goes." I finally admit it.

Josh and Kiran look at me at the same time. Confused written on their faces. "How do you know that?" They ask simultaneously.

"I've seen it." I say in a 'duh' voice. Looking at them both like they're idiots.

"But? I thought you were scared?" Kiran asks, even more confused than he was with the first comment.

Josh hit his forehead with his palm. "That makes sense why you were yawning." He stated.

"Nah, I just wanted to cuddle up to you two." I say, a blush making its way up my neck and onto my cheeks. "Horrors aren't that scary." I say with a smile.

Kiran chuckles, obviously finding it funny, but at least he brought me closer to the warmth of his body. "You're absolutely adorable." He sighs, letting me cuddle even closer.

"I'll be right back." Josh says, his breaths coming out rugged. He pushed off the couch, as he walked away, I realised how uncomfortable the walked look.

With a sigh, I turned back to Kiran, kissing his lips. I intended for it to be a short kiss, but just before I could pull away, someone decided to deepen it. I definitely couldn't pull away then.

Our kiss was passionate. A mixture of lips, tongue and teeth. When he kissed me I couldn't feel anything else. Couldn't taste anything else. Couldn't see anything else or hear anything else.

All I could see and hear, taste and feel. Was him. Was the man I think I've fallen for.

He pulled me onto his lap, biting down on my lip and rolling it into his mouth. Sucking slightly and just turning me on a whole heap more.

He started to grind his hips against mine, breathing down my neck as I started to pant.

I felt a presence behind me, one that was of obvious strength and power. He also started to breath down my neck.

My panting got worse as both of the boys were just breathing on my neck. They're lips so close, yet so far. How could that even happen, to be there but not to be there.

"Haven..." I heard Josh groan out from behind me.

All of a sudden there was a loud knocking at the door. Josh groaned again, but this time not of arousal, but of annoyance.

There was another knock at the door. This time it was more of a pounding. "What?!" Kiran yelled at the door. I jumped back at how loud his voice was, right in my ear. Hitting Josh, who wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Go answer your door." Josh demanded. His voice held enough aggression to make Kiran sigh and get up.

"What do you want?" Kiran said to the person on the other side of the door. I heard a quiet gasp, and the sound of a hand hitting skin.

"I want to meet your mate, you dipshit." A girly voice screeched at him. She must have pushed past him, cause all of a sudden she was in my view.

"Oh my god, hello!" She said, her voice held so much excitement. "You're so pretty, you two are so lucky!"

"Kara, she doesn't know who you are." Kiran said, coming around behind her. Rubbing his arm, she must have hit him there.

"Oh my goddess, I'm so sorry, I'm Kara Devendale. I'm Kiran's Beta." She said, a gorgeous smile coming onto her face.

"I didn't realise his beta was a women, it's lovely to know he's not a sexist basted like most alphas are." I smile back at her, noticing the tiny freckles that run around her eyes and over her nose. He cheeks have a few here and there.

"Kara, you should leave." Kiran turns her attention back to him. Obviously wanting some more time with me.

"No way! I'm going to get to know her, we'll become best friends and then she'll leave you for me." She says, pretending to be aggressive but her eyes were alight with humour.

"She'd never leave us. Plus since when were you a lesbian?" He asked, confused written on his face.

"Since she met me." I laugh, pulling away from Josh and walking over to the girl called Kara. "You seem like a hoot, let's do something, I need to get out of the house."

"Hell yes!" She grabs my arm and starts to pull me out of the house.

"What the shit?" Kara says in a super bitchy voice when Kiran tries to stop her. I laugh, someone's been watching The DUFF. She gives me a look, realising I noticed her quote.

Kiran just lets her go, letting us leave. We hear Josh's voice faintly in the background. "You're actually letting her leave now?" He sounded pissed, so we decided to run.

-I'm sorry I didn't update on Wednesday, I'm not as prepared as I was at one point I don't have chapters prewritten and I need to cause I'm lazy.