•40•

"Sharron!" I spluttered. Shock rippled through me, and I spluttered a cough out. The one cough quickly turned into a coughing fit as my throat constricted from the sudden use.

"Yes dear." She didn't move as the fit passed. Letting me deal with it and not helping out.

As it had always been.

"What the hell are you doing here? Why did you kidnap me?" I demanded to know, anger radiated off me.

"Now calm down, Haven. I didn't kidnap you, your father knows you're here." She told me with gentle eyes and smile.

"What!" I spluttered.

"Yes dear, he was worried about you." She told me with another gentle look as she shifted from one leg to another.

"Why?" I asked as I felt his actions begin to hurt me.

"Because, you wolf possesses a very cruel darkness inside of her. We have temporarily taken her away from you." She told me calmly.

"You did what!" I screamed. How could she take away the best part of me.

"That was the wrong use of words, we haven't taken her away, but disabled her, so to speak." Sharron looked around me, to the guard. I have no idea what she did but after a few seconds, I heard the door open and he was gone.

The room was quiet, except for the sound of the door closing behind the guard. The sound seem to echo around the quiet room.

She realised I wasn't going to say anything more after a few silent minutes. Moving around behind me, I thought she was going to leave, but she came back into my view with another wooden chair.

"Haven." She looked at me, I looked back. Challenging her with a look so fierce she had to look away.

She sighed and we sat there for a good ten minutes. I did nothing but think about how empty my head felt without my wolf, the most important part of me.

"I know it seems hard without your wolf."

"You don't know anything." I answered back, my voice emotionless.

"You're right, I don't. But I can give it a guess. You feel empty, like the biggest part of you had been sucked out. Am I right?" She was cautious with her words.

I didn't want to agree with her, but I couldn't bare another lie. "Yes."

"Do you want to know why you're here?" She asked, crossing her legs.

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"No."

"You're wolf-"

"Amazon." I tell her.

"Yes, Amazon. She is an ancient wolf spirit, she's great and wise, and you're very lucky to have her. She's stronger and knows what she's doing. She doesn't comment or interfere in your human life unless necessary, yes?" How does she know this?

"Yes."

"Amazon knows what she's doing when it come to having a human. She was a wild wolf before the first of your kind were born, and she was offered eternity by the moon goddess. All she had to do was become the wolf of a Lycan. And so she agreed, she was dying anyway, and at a very young age. She was the wolf of one of the first epic Lycan women, Nyra. Back then, no one knew anything about controlling their wolves, so whenever Nyra transformed, Amazon took full control and Nyra couldn't remember anything that Amazon did.

"Since then, your kind has discovered the way to control your wolf, work together and your life is equal. Amazon has come a long, long way since then. Every time she has a new human, she receives a new body, but her size still remains the same.

"Not everyone is as lucky as you to have such a unique, ancient wolf. Some get young ones, who don't know what they're doing. They make mistakes, and it's harder for the young human to control their wolf. Eventually, when the human dies, the wolves spirit is released and they then choose their next human, and that's when the human goes into their change.

"Now, the older the wolf spirit is, the more darkness they carry. Some can control it, and know they have to choose a strong human to help them. Others let the darkness consume them, destroying them from inside out, and they become demons. They usually dissolve into the background. No one knows they're there and they cannot harass anyone." She takes a large breath in, and continues on.

"Most wolves will become this, some it takes longer than others. Amazon will eventually become one herself, as she is the only first wolf that hasn't been consumed. It gives her great difficulty finding the right human to join, as if they don't have a human for long enough, they will, basically, dissolve. When she chose you, she was running out of time. You were her best option, she knew you were strong enough to hold her.

"But there were risks, you were so young. You weren't mature and hadn't had enough time without a wolf." She paused.

"What are you trying to tell me?" I asked, aggravated that she stopped.

"Although you are strong enough to hold against Amazon's darkness. Sometimes you will need help with it. It's hard to fight something that was around before Lycans." She stopped again, giving me some time to take it all in.

"Where do you come into this?" I asked her, not quite sure about where she stood in my life, besides the fact she's marrying my dad.

"When you were 17, you were almost stolen by the darkness. A witch, Liam, was brought in to help you regain control. You cannot remember much of that period, it was so black and white to you. Days went by like seconds, you had barely any control and no idea what was happening.

"Now, where I come into it, I can access the fade, or as most people call it, the afterlife. It can be accessed by powerful people, and only by dreams. Normally it is used to seek answers to questions, important ones. I answered the questions of my coven. One night, I hadn't planned a visit to the fade, but I felt a pull that someone wanted me there. So I entered..."

-I've explained so much here, super happy.