•31•

The two wolves by the steam hadn't noticed us yet, probably because they were to busy fucking the life out of each other.

It took me a few moments to realise it was a steel grey wolf, with a sliver of pure white on its back leg.

It was Titan.

And the wolf with him is most likely Ally.

Well that was awkward... Again.

But like who does it in wolf form these days? Talk about desperate, and horny.

I've literally done it once in wolf form, I started laughing inside Amazon's head. Really, I didn't do it, Amazon did.

Can you guess who it was with? I was asking the imaginary crowd that was inside my head.

Well yep, it was the boy I kept on walking in on. His wolf is a horny dog. A cute dog, but horny none the less.

I laughed again, out loud and into the open. God, I sound like I'm on drugs. No that drugs can affect werewolves much, I guess I'd be on a werewolf drug then.

Something like wolfsbane I guess.

You idiot, wolfsbane isn't that sort of a drug you'd use to get high.

"Well duh." I laugh at myself out loud. I think the lack of sleep is really getting to my head. I can't really think straight anymore.

Amazon and Flo were frozen, trying to look away, but it was like they couldn't.

I think all wolves - even if they don't tell us - want a piece of action as well. Not just living it through our human bodies.

Out of everyone I know, Titan wolf would have to get the most action. At least I assume the most of us don't do it in wolf form. It's just not that natural.

We're more human than wolf anyway.

I watched as the two wolves in the clearing feel apart in front of us. Their tie keeping them together while they realise there are two other wolves in the clearing.

I started to laugh when I saw the expression of Titans wolves face.

He looked horrified as he saw the two wolves standing in front on him. Probably assuming I was a male wolf.

I watched him sniff the air and realise it was just me. Obviously trusting me enough that the strange wolf wouldn't attack them in their compromising position.

We should probably shift. Kara said into my head.

"You're right, I'll go first and get us shirts." I project to her, heading behind one of the trees I knew there were some clothing behind.

Quickly I shifted back into my human form, pushing Amazon away and pulling a shift over my head.

Pulling out a pair of shorts as well as a shirt for Kara, I walk back to her, putting the clothing in reach of her wolves mouth. She takes it and go behind another tree.

She soon came out, holding the massive cargo  shorts to her waist. But she had to wear them, cause that shirt was just a bit too short.

I laughed as she muttered about how she didn't have a big enough ass for these. Which caused me to swallow my laughter and turn to face the two wolves still tied together.

I could practically see him screaming at me to leave. Nah, I laugh inside my head.

I wouldn't doubt it if an evil smile was creeping it's way onto my face, as I creepily stared at the two wolves. I really hope they wouldn't notice how creepy I was looking at that very moment.

I also hoped their tie would break soon. Cause it was awkward with them just being like that.

"Come on guys, the least you could do is awkwardly shuffle behind those trees." I yelled at the couple.

Fuck you Haven, turn around. Titan yelled into my head.

I laughed, following his instruction. Pulling the struggling Kara with me.

"What?" She questioned when I grabbed her, pulling her around with me.

"You should probably stop staring. It's kind of awkward." I tried to say seriously, but the laughter erupted from me when you blushed.

Actually that's kind of gross.

"Yeah..." She muttered, trailing off.

We stood there chatting for a while. Just talking about how our wolves compare. My mates, and our bond.

"Your wolf is fast. Her names Flo, right?" I tried to change the subject of my mate bond.

"Yeah, that's her name. She's quick for her size. But yours, she's huge." Kara responds. I think she understood my change of subject.

"Amazon is a big girl. We loved this spot, until now I think." I shuddered.

"Yeah, I can see why. It's so pretty, but those two horny dogs are certainly ruining the picture." Kara laughed.

"Hey, we're right here!" Titan announced.

Slowly, and guiltily, Kara and I spun around to face the two in question.

"I see you two aren't attached anymore." Kara pointed out. Quick, call 911, she pointed out the obvious.

"So, this is awkward." I announced as Ally's cheeks flushed scarlet red.

"Shut up." Titan muttered, embarrassed. "You really need to stop walking in on us."

"You need to stop have sex everywhere." Was my come back.

Kara burst out laughing. "Oh! Get reked!" She shouted at Titan. Jeez, she was embarrassing. Funny, but embarrassing.

"Kara, honey, I think you're embarrassing them." I turned to her, trying to hold in my laughter.

"I don't care Ven." She laughed again as I joined her.

"You two are so immature." Titan muttered. Wrapping his arm around Ally's shoulders.

"Immature is just the word boring people call fun people." I told him with a huff.

"No, immature is grown ups who act like children." He told me, very rudely might I add.

"Well I'm not a grown up." I even stuck my tongue out for good measures.

"You're almost 21, Haven." He said with an eye roll.

"A wise woman once told me, just because you're an adult doesn't mean you have to grow up." I said with a smirk.

"And who was that wise woman?" Titan asked, obviously annoyed at my words.

"I believe it was my year eight English teacher."

-merry Christmas my dear reader. And here is your Christmas update. I didn't add anything Christmassy in but I don't care. It's like may or something. I dunno, can't remember.

Well toodles. Enjoy today.