•28•

"I was trying to get you something." He protested.

"That doesn't matter! You were flirting." I know I was being immature. He was trying to get me something. But that doesn't make up for the fact he was flirting with her.

"I was trying to tease her into it. Please Haven, I didn't and don't want her. I only want you." He was begging.

"You're only saying that cause of the mate bond." I sigh.

"No, no Haven, I'm absolutely in love with you. I would've fallen in love with you without the mate bond. It just makes it stronger." He was holding my hands. "Everyone who knows you, loves you. How could I not fall in love with you?"

"Not everyone loves me. You can't just say those things, it won't work on me. I'm not that gullible." I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes.

"But it's true Haven! You have to understand how I feel about you. I need you to understand."

I felt the first of the tears drip onto my cheeks. "I don't understand how you could cheat on me. You can't prove how much you love me until you make me understand why asking someone to do something lead to cheating on me."

"Haven," he winced and pulled me closer. My body naturally responded to his.

The need I felt for comfort while I was in pain, controlled me and let him hug me, let him make me feel better.

"Please forgive me." He whispered into my hair.

I pulled back to look into his eyes, expecting to see remorse at the most. What I was greeted with shocked me to the bone.

There were tears in his eyes. Wet tears. He was crying because of me. "Are you crying?" I just had to ask him. I can't assume things anymore.

"No," he coughed and started to swipe at his eyes.

"Please, if you're upset, just tell me." I said softly. Looking at him, begging him with my eyes.

"Ok, yes Haven, I'm upset. I'm upset that I made you hurt so much. I'm upset with myself and I'm upset with the fact you can't forgive me." He said, looking everywhere but my eyes.

"Why can't you looking me in the eye?" I question him quietly.

"I'm not very good at this Haven." He told me, finally looking at me.

"Not very good at what?"

"This. Talking about my feelings." He told me. "I've never been good at it. It's hard to share with anyone about how I feel. I'm in love with you, and now I risk not having you anymore, it makes me want to kill someone, mainly myself.

"But I also want to break down and show you that you do also affect me. I'm breaking without you baby, and it's only been a few days." He added.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, bringing his lips to mine and kissing them softly. He responded immediately and soon I broke it off.

"This doesn't mean I fully forgive you Josh." I told him softly.

"But you still forgive me a bit, right?" He seemed nervous. I can't believe how his nervousness is making me love him more.

But he didn't need to know that. "Yes, Josh, I forgive you, but only a little bit."

"Yes ma'am." He was grinning at me, showing all his pearly whites.

"Can I come in now?" A voice called from the other side of the door.

"Sure." Josh answered before I had a chance to get any words out. The door was opened widely and Kiran stepped in.

"Have you two kissed and made out yet?" He asked us, heading towards his computer.

"I think you mean up." I corrected him.

"Nope. I mean out." He said without turning around.

"Of course we have, K." Josh told him and pulled me onto his lap. I laughed at him and he pecked my cheek.

"I'm not going to fully forgive you that easily." I then laughed at his frown. He was so cute.

"Come here gorgeous." Kiran said to me from across the room.

"K." I said before trying to pull myself out of Josh's grip. It wasn't easy as he had tightened it and was holding me back.

"Josh!" I whined while pulling against his arms. I stopped and pouted at him.

"Fuck you." He said, letting go and I ran off the Kiran.

"Please do." I winked before plonking myself in Kiran's lap. Josh groaned loudly and flopped back onto my bed.

I was laughing far too much now, and I think it was too easy for me to forgive him. But I guess that's what happened when you're mate. You've got to forgive them for their mistakes.

Sometimes your human side takes over too much. Our human side is far weaker then our wolf side. And since we are humans more often then wolves, our human emotions and mistakes effect us more.

Wolves don't make the same mistakes humans do. That's also why our wolves judge us a lot and call us stupid. Well at least mine does.

Yeah sometimes I wonder how much she loves me too, but we're connected so we've gotta love each other.

"What are you thinking about?" Kiran asked softly in my ear, stopping my mind babble.

"Nothing much, just how our humans sides make mistakes and our wolves are smart and stuff." I told him, all in a rush.

"Is that right?" He asked me quizzically.

"Yeah, my mind just never stops babbling." I laugh.

"Haven?" Joshed called from the other side of the room.

"Yes?"

"What did that have anything to do with, well, anything?" He asked me, confused.

"I was thinking about how mates have to forgive each other, because our human sides make mistakes and they're stupid and stuff." I said quickly.

He laughed. "Do you want to fully forgive me?"

"You'll never know." I cackle and crush my face into Kiran's shoulder, and there my laughter dies.

"You're weird." I heard Josh say.

"Why thanks." I pull my head out of Kiran's should and thank him for being so lovely.

"We still love you." Kiran said softly, smiling down at me.

"Yeah, but that's cause I'm awesome." I tell them both. "And pretty irresistible."

"You sure are." Josh grumbled from the other side of the room, but I could hear the smile in his voice. 

-ok done. It's shit and fast paced and I'm sorry I have been tired and lazy. But today I'm full of energy and I wrote like 500 words. You're welcome I love all you chickens and when I came on today I have 1k notification and I died. So no I didn't check them sorry.

Btw THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 178k READS I THINK I DIED OK LOVE YOU BYE