•34•

"It's not that kind of movie, Haven."

And then I woke up.

I wasn't sweating like I'd just had an extreme nightmare.

It wasn't an extreme nightmare. It felt like something more than a dream.

More like a warning. But that was impossible.

Dreams are just theory's your subconscious comes up with and plays through. My subconscious must be considering a kidnapping, of me.

That's messed up.

Maybe you should listen to your subconscious more. It's more aware of things going on around you, than you are.

You're right Amazon, but so is everyone else.

"Morning sunshine." Kiran whispered in my ear. Pulling me closer to his body.

"Is horsey awake yet?" I asked Kiran, turning my head slightly to meet his gaze.

"Yes I'm awake." Josh groaned from the other side of me.

"Yay horsey is awake." I spoke softly to Kiran. Laughing into his body.

"Haven!" Josh groaned.

"What?" I questioned, innocently. Yes I'm innocent. Leave me alone.

"You aren't innocent. Stop calling me horsey!" He told me sternly. Like he was telling me off.

"I am very innocent!" I protested. Trying to prove a point.

"Then why are you calling me horsey?" He asked. If I was honest, he was going to win.

"Because... You like carrots?" It was definitely a question.

"Oh really? Is that the only reason?" Oh well, what was I going to loose. He'd be the one loosing anyway.

"Well, also, it's because I want to ride you like a horsey." I spoke with a squeal and some laughter.

"Oh my goddess." I pray to her silently.

"Honey, she ain't gonna help you with a boner." I told Josh. Snuggling into Kiran.

"No, but you can." He said, turning to me.

I squeaked and tried to get up to run away. But I was trapped between the two of them.

"Kiran can." I said and Kiran tightened his grip on my waist.

"I think I've done my fair share of that for him. Your turn princess." He said in my ear.

Was it sad to say that turned me on? I could just imagine them two, one on the bed, the other kneeled in front of him.

Nope! Stop! Get your mind out of the gutter Haven.

"Did you hear me?" Josh asked.

"Oh, sorry. Can you repeat yourself?" I asked awkwardly. If they knew what I was thinking about, I knew I wouldn't be okay lying here.

"Never mind. It's ruined anyway." And he got up and left.

"I need to check my computer." Kiran said and got up as well.