•12•

We played until 3am that night, when some of us were dropping off to sleep. We decided to call it quits, and they were all welcome to stay here for the night, but only Josh's beta, Ezra, and Kara stayed.

He was very quiet, watching the game. He wasn't asked until it was Josh's turn. He turned straight to him, and said. "Ezra, truth or dare?" Ezra looked up quickly, obviously he hadn't been expecting to be asked. I don't think many of us knew his name, I didn't.

"Dare me, mate." He said in some accent, Australian I think. Josh looked around the room, a smirk across his face.

"I dare you to make out with Kara." The cocky smirk on Ezra's face was wiped away, a look of pure terror cross his face. I realise they hadn't looked at one another at all, not once this whole evening.

Kara shrieked when she realised she would need to do that for the game. She could refuse, but that would be unfair, and she knew it.

"Mate, that isn't fair. You know our history." He said in a hushed voice, although we all hurt it. Obviously he was starting to get pissed at Josh. I would too if I was in that position.

"Honestly, I don't like sharing anything with him." I heard Kara mumble under her breath. I held in my laugh as Ezra shifted uncomfortably.

Josh looked at him. "Don't be a pussy." He urged his friend with a laugh.

Ezra grumbled some nasty words under his breath, getting up and ambled over to Kara. She sat there, face pale and I wasn't sure if she was breathing.

"Stand up," He said, and when she glared at him he asked much nicer. "Please stand up." He said sarcastically.

"What if I don't want to?" She asked in an extremely bitchy voice. Oh they do have a history, for sure.

"Just get the fuck up, Kara. I don't need to deal with your shit tonight. I just need to do this dare." He said, already pissed out of his mind.

She looked upset -I wouldn't be surprised if she still liked him- but still got up. Ezra seemed to physically calm down. "Thank you." He said nicely.

Everyone was sitting in silence, watching them closely. There wasn't a sound in the room, I'm sure everyone was thinking the same thing.

Would they actually do it?

Ezra grabbed her waist, and pulled her close to him. He roughly pressed his lips to her mouth and she responded instantly. There was definitely still feelings there, on both sides I reckon.

They seemed to be really getting into it, much more than what was expected. When they finally broke apart, they were both panting, and stared at each other. We all broke into an applause. That was definitely spectacular.

"Excuse me." Kara said, and rushed out of the room, towards the bathroom.

Ezra looked at Josh quickly. "I should go after her." He said in a concerned tone, then rushed after her.

They didn't come back till much later, and looked better than before. Oh good goddess, I don't want to know what happened.

The night was filled some more events, but none that crazy.

I think Kara and Ezra ended in the same room, thank god for soundproofing, because I definitely don't want to know what's going on in there.

I was about to pass out, so Josh carried me up the stairs. He took me to a room with a king bed.

The room was a mixture of light and dark tones. It looked like there was a walk in closet, an ensuite, and a desk to the side. There was also a dark couch with a flat screen TV on the wall directly in front of it.

He dropped me on the soft bed, and started to take my jeans off. He laughed when he saw I had unicorns on my underwear. He turned and went to a dresser, pulling out a huge shirt.

Kiran came in and helped to take my shirt off. He undid my bra, and slid it off my arms. "So beautiful." He had mumbled and kissed the back of my neck.

Josh came back and slipped my arms through the massive sleeves of the blue button up he had chosen for me. The shirt hung loosely on my body, and he did the buttons up.

Kiran picked me up, and held me close to his naked chest. I realised he wasn't wearing much, but could feel the softness of his boxers with my dangling feet.

He softly put me in the middle of the bed. He slid in and pulled the covers over our bodies. I watched Josh slide his pants off, noticing how his muscles rippled, and how his boxer briefs slide down a bit with his pants.

I may have been tired but this definitely was a good view. Kiran nuzzled his nose in my hair and wrapped his arms around my small body. He pulled me closer and held me too him.

Josh got in and lay just as close to me. After a kiss from them both, everything went black.

I woke up warmer than I have ever been. Once my brain started to function again I remembered everything from the last night.

I was so warm in between these two, I didn't want to move. But I was starting to sweat, and that'll be gross.

I was wrapped up in Kiran's arms, and Josh's stomach was pressed against my back. "Kiran?" I whispered. Ready to poke him if he didn't respond.

"Yes, beautiful?" He asked quietly, holding me just a bit tighter.

"I'm too hot." I said plainly. Which earned me two simultaneous laughs. Goddess, how did you create such beautiful creatures?

"Alright, you go have a shower." Josh said, and Kiran let go of me.

I thanked them and climbed over Kiran. I trusted him to do nothing, where as Josh would probably just make me hotter. If you know what I mean.

As I entered the bathroom I overheard Kiran say to Josh, "I wish we could join her, Goddess, that would be amazing." His voice was full of desire.

"Soon enough brother, we'll be able to do whatever we want to do. She'll be ours forever and always." Josh reassured him brother.

Maybe that wouldn't be too bad.

-ohmygosh hey guys I feel like it's been forever but it really hasn't been. I can't remember if I updated on Wednesday, but here's another.
I just realised when I update at 12am where I am, it's still Saturday for my northern hemisphere readers. So I guess I update Saturday for you. So Wednesday's must be Tuesday. I didn't even think about that haha.
Comment and vote is you liked this chapter. If you loved it please tell your friends that would be great.

ALSO I ENTERED IN THE WATTYS SO MAYBE GO VOTE FOR ME OR SOMETHING (I don't know how to vote I'm pretty sure you need to go to Twitter but it would be great if you could)

Long message today but I love all my readers. Continue reading haha I might give you another update today :)