•11•

I eventually told them I had lied and we weren't exactly playing a dangerous game. We were playing truth or dare. But that's dangerous enough.

I told Kara to invite Adelaide and her mate to play, and Josh to invite his Beta.

While we were waiting for them, we set out the beers and some food. Kiran brought another six pack from his garage. Saying we were going to run out.

Soon the few people we invited arrived, we already had some music playing and we all sat in a circle. Adelaide went to grab a drink, but her mate, who I had been told was called Kaine, stopped her.

Yeah we'd probably get in a whole tone of shit if we let her drink, but then again I have been drinking since then...no she doesn't have a odd father.

"Is everyone ready to play?" I asked after bringing a few soda cans out to the table.

I chorus of yes' rang around the room, and I sat down on Josh's lap, he wrapped his arms around my waist. I felt tiny against his 6'6 frame, but safe from the world.

"Who wants to kick the game off?" I ask the group, everyone just looks around. "Alright, looks like I'm starting it."

"Truth or dare, Kaine?"

He looks around a little, his eyes didn't stop till they were resting on me. A challenge obvious in his eyes. "Dare." His voice was hard, he was ready for whatever I threw at him. At least he thought he was.

"I dare you to take all your clothes off, except you underwear and socks. Then you have to stand in that corner for the next five minutes." I smirk as his face fell. Obviously he didn't expect that.

Adelaide burst into a fit of laughs, and a few others joined in. Kaine grumbled something, but did it anyway. He had nice abs, but my boys looked better.

We watched as he walked over to the corner in his boxers and socks. Definitely wasn't a walk of pride, that's for sure.

"Ok, Kara, truth or dare?" Kaine said from his corner. This is going to be so much fun. I'm looking forward to it.

"Truth." Kara said quietly.

"Boo you whore." I yelled at her from across the circle. She just smirked at me, and stuck her tongue out. Before looking at Kaine.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, which caused her face to go as red as a tomato. "And if not, who took it?" His mouth was forming a smirk.

"Kaine!" Adelaide almost screamed at her mate, obviously horrified. That's why we don't let little kids play.

"It's just a game Addie." Was his response.

"Kara?" I asked, turning my attention towards her, as she just stared at the carpet.

She definitely wasn't a virgin, and whoever took it was someone she'd rather forget.

"I'm not a virgin." She said quietly.

"Well duh, but who was it?" I pressure her. I felt Josh's hold around my waist tighten, like he was preparing for something. I ignored him and continued to stare at Kara.

"Okay, it was-" Kara was cut off by a knocking at the door. Everyone in the room groaned. Who would be knocking on the door at 11pm.

I leaped up, and bounded over to the door. I pulled it open, but quickly brought it to rest on my side when I saw who it was.

"Hello, darling." My least favourite person said, a sickly sweet smile plastered to her face.  What on earth is she doing here.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked aggressively.

"I'm surprised you answered the door, Haven. Don't you have servants for that, and shouldn't you be asleep?" She ignored my question and fired a few at me. Trying to look around me and into the house.

"I can do whatever I want. Like I asked before, what are you doing here?" I asked, my aggression was on the surface, and my wolf was ready to rip her to shreds.

I felt someone walk up behind me, and by their smell, I knew it was Kiran. "Haven, dear." She strained out. "Let your mother in." Another fake smile crossed her face.

"Haven, why aren't you letting your mother in?" Kiran said, wrapping his arms around my waist. I could feel his silent laughter.

She looked at me, a passive aggressive smile crossed her face. Before she could say anything, I cut her off. "You! You are not my mother, and never will be!" I yelled at her.

She smirked, and brought her hand up, and in front of her face. A big, shiny, diamond ring sat on her slim finger. "Looks like you're wrong." She gloated, someone was definitely happy to prove me wrong.

"Oh, no, you will never matter to me, now get the hell away from me." I screamed at her, turning to slam the door in her face, but she stopped it.

"Or what? You little brat." She spat at me.

"Or I'll fuck you over so many times, you'll be ruined and will never get anything, ever again." I threatened. She would never beat me in a fight, physical or mental. I have much more power than she ever will.

I slammed the door in her face, and turned around to face Kiran. So many emotions crossed through those beautiful eyes. "Who is she?" He asked softly.

"Sharron."

He looked at me carefully. "And who is Sharron?" His tone was soft and caring, but I knew he really wanted to know. Right now I was trying to calm Amazon down, she wanted to rip the gold digging bitches throat out.

"She's a gold digging rat, and my dads girlfriend, well now fiancé. She has hated me since we met. I'm in the way of her fortune, and her becoming Luna." I stared back at him, noticing the calm in his eyes, I'm sure Amazon has disappeared from my eyes, she felt much calmer.

"I see, are you sure you don't want to let her in?" He asked nicely, so caring.

I looked around, noticing the green walls, and the hallway table. "Yes." I said calmly.

"Alright then, lets go back to the group." He took my hand and lead me down the hall, back to the group of people who sat in the circle, animatedly chatting.

Kara was the first to notice our arrival. "Who was there?" She asked us quickly.

"No one important." Came Kiran's response, as he looked directly at Josh. They shared a look before Josh looked at me with raised eyebrows. I smiled back at him.

"Now, whose turn is it?"

-THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!!! I am so happy for where this book is going but right now I'm pissed because Wattpad didn't save the last ending I had for this chapter, which is crap cause I really liked it, but I think this turned out better. Anyway comment what you think.