•24•

I woke up with a start. I just had an awful dream, Josh had tried to cheat on me with some little whore and I'd caught them red handed.

"You're awake." Kiran's beautiful voice floated towards me and I realised I was lying by myself.

It wasn't just a dream, it was real life.

Josh had tried to cheat on me, his mate! How could he even do that to me, and to himself?

"I'm awake." I said as I sat up in my bed. I looked across the room and Kiran who sat at my empty desk. Although it wasn't that empty, he had set up his laptop and was obviously doing some pack work.

I smiled at him, and he smiled back. God I loved that smile, it was so comforting and I don't know if I could get through this without him.

"Have you spoken to Josh?" I asked as I snuggled back under the blankets.

The smile dropped off Kiran's face as I asked the simple, but extreme question. "Yes." He said, looking back at his computer.

"And?" I urge him to go on.

I feel my chest squeeze tightly as I wait for Kiran to elaborate. "I think you should go and talk to him." He said, still not looking at me. I then realised Amazon wasn't as hurt as I was by his actions.

His wolf loves us, the act of the human form doesn't affect me as much as it affect you.

Was what she told me when she heard my thoughts. Josh doesn't love me, his wolf loves me. But that fucker doesn't.

Who does he think he is! My rage was starting to form again and I needed to take it out on him. "Kiran, what's the time?" I ask and realise how deep my voice is, and I'm sure the anger is radiating off my small frame.

"Seven. What are you going to do?" He asked cautiously.

I pulled the curtain back and looked at the fading sun. Perfect. I got up and pulled a jumper on. "See you later." I pecked his cheek and wondered out of the room after he said goodbye.

I was glad he hadn't pushed to know what I was going to do. I just needed to do it, and I think he knew that. So he didn't any more questions, I'm glad he trusts me that much.

I walked straight to Titans room on the second floor. I turned the handle as I smelt him in there. I was too angry to smell anyone but him and realised my mistake as soon as I stepped in.

I did what I thought was best, scream.

"Shit! Haven, what are you doing?" Titan stuttered out grabbing the covers the cover him and whoever he was with.

"I'm so sorry." I said backing out of the room. Hitting the door awkwardly before trying to get around it. "Find me when you can." I say before shutting the door behind me.

That's made me really uncomfortable. Which is weird because I've seen him naked before, but maybe it's to do with the fact he was with someone else.

God, I'm being selfish.

I have two mates, and I am freaking out over the fact he was with another girl. I'm not with him, why does it matter to me.

Because he's been yours for so long, you can't remember what it's like to not have him.

Shit, Amazon was right. Even though he's always seen other women, I've always been there. He's always been mine and no matter what, I knew he would come back to me.

But now, now I had no control over him and I know we don't have the same relationship we used to have. We'll never have that again.

And I don't know how I feel about that.

"What is wrong with you?" I mumble to myself as I walk away from the room.

I'll just find Kara.

Ok, so where the hell is she? I pull out my phone, glad I had grabbed it before leaving my room. The number she had put in was there, and I open a new message to it.

'Kara, it's Haven. Where are you? I need to talk.' Was what my message read. I don't care I write in a more old fashioned way. Sorry I enjoy full words.

I walked into the lounge room, there were a few other people in the room. An older couple and a few teenagers. It wasn't loud in there, but there was the low sound of chatted.

It wasn't the right room for me to think, so I headed outside. It was beautifully dark out there, sometimes I wondered if I was part vampire, I just loved the darkness so much.

I didn't like the way the light from inside travelled outside, it wasn't dark enough to think there. So I walked off the porch into the massive garden that was behind the building.

It was so nice in at night. The roses seemed to glow in the light of the moon. I felt myself glow in the moonlight, I could feel the goddess watching me through her moon.

Even though that was completely ridiculous, I thought I could feel her sometimes. She cared for all her children, but most wolves didn't feel her gave. I did. I normally feel her gave the strongest before something big happens.

I doubt anything bad would happen this close to the house. I warned myself not to get too far from the light, just far enough I had to use my enhanced vision and the moonlight to see where I was going.

It was my favourite thing to do. Wonder about the garden until late in the night.

"Hello Haven." I glanced up for the flowers when the deep voice called my name. I saw one of the most perfect being to ever exist.

"Who are you?" I asked, sniffing the air. He smelt like dark, red roses. But with a tinge of blood. I immediately loved it, it screamed danger, and danger smelt hella good.

"Loren Blake, it's a pleasure to finally meet you in person." He smiled as he stepped out of the shadows.

"You know who I am?" I asked, admiring how the moonlight reflected against his milky skin.

"Of course I do. You are to complete the prophecy, and I'm here to help you complete it." He said with his dark and dangerous voice.

And of course, I laughed.

"You've gotta be joking." I said between laughs. Every time I thought about what he had said, I laughed some more.

"No, Haven, you are the only vampire and werewolf cross to ever be known of."

"What?" I asked, like I hadn't heard a word of what he said.

"You heard me, your mother and father were mates, but your mother was a vampire princess. It was frowned upon so much by her parents, she ran away to be with your father.

"So not only are you a cross between a werewolf and vampire. You are in the two strongest positions knows to both species." He told me.

"So, what am I? What's my title?" I asked, confusing clouded my mind.

"You're a Vampire Queen and an Alpha, and it's time you take you're throne as the queen of vampires. You need to be trained as the present King and Queen are to soon end their reign." He said professionally. "They don't want just anyone to rule, they want you, their granddaughter."

"Really? Would I even be accepted?" I asked him, the confusing was clearing up, but how would vampires respect a crossbreed.

"Of course, they'll respect you even more. You're of the day and night. You're more powerful than anyone else on the earth." He told me openly.

"Nah." I chuckled. He had to be pulling my leg.

"It's true. You were always told you would do great thing. This is one of the great things you will accomplish in your lifetime." Loren smiled. I noticed he didn't have fangs, that must just be a myth. No one really saw vampires anyway.

"I can't believe this." I said, shocked as my mind took in everything suddenly.

"You're going to rule both the day and night." Loren informed me. "That is your destiny."

-wow lol, that was an epic chapter. Hope you enjoyed it lol. And wow almost 15k reads
I'll dedicate the next chapter to whoever can guess where Loren Blake is from ;)
I'll give you a hint: it's a professionally published book