•10•

We stopped at a bottle shop, buying 3 six packs. I helped Kara carry the packs back to Kiran's house, as they were a bit heavy. The sun was starting to set by the time we reached his front door.

"We're back and we brought beer." I yelled once we had shut the door.

"Are you even legal?" I heard Josh shout from somewhere in the house. Kiran laughed and appeared at the end of the hallway.

"But seriously, are you?" Kiran asked once he reached me, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face into his chest. His smell wrapped around me, and I loved it.

"Almost." I said once we had pulled away. A look of horror came across his face at the calm tonne I had said it in.

"Almost! You are not drinking! Kara how could you buy her beer when she is underage!" He boomed at Kara and I. Kara shrunk back but I just stood there, my dad can be scarier.

"Eh, I forced her, alpha powers. Plus I drink like all the time, and it's only a few months." I shrugged it off, walking off with the six pack in hand.

"Your birthday is the 27th of August. That's more than a few months." Kiran said, annoyance ran through his voice.

I turned around and glared at Kara. "I'm sorry! He made me!" She whimpered. Which made me turn my glare to Kiran.

"I like to drink, and you can't stop me." I say in a sassy little kids voice. Taking one beer and opening it.

"Don't you dare drink that." Kiran growled at me. Which made me want to do it even more.

I smirked at him, and moved it closer to my mouth.

"Haven, I'm warning you, I will force you next to stop time." He said, anger tracing through his voice. I laughed like the immature person I was and drank almost a quarter of the bottle in a few seconds.

Kiran stood there in shock, obviously he wasn't expecting me to disobey him. I was laughing evilly inside my head.

Well, it started in my head.

"Why do you have an open bottle of beer in your hand?" Josh asked as he walked in, "and why are you cackling?"

"She drank it, and she's under aged." Kiran said, he was obviously in a state of shock.

I noticed Kara, who was standing behind him, and she was trying so hard to not die of laughter. It made me cackle even more.

"Oh, do we have a rebellious little mate?" Josh asked, and evilness coming into his voice.

"Hell yes!" I exclaimed.

This time Kara couldn't hold it in, and she just laughed and laughed. Until she fell over.

She made everyone in the room start to laugh. Including Kiran, who found her hilarious. She had the best laugh, one of the laughs that makes everyone in the room laugh.

Once we had finished, I took another mouthful of the beer. The burn felt good, like it always does.

"Stop." Kiran said to me.

"Lighten up, normally you're the one who's more fun." I said to him, taking more beer in my mouth.

Josh walked over to me and grabbed a beer, opening it and taking some in his mouth. "Yeah, lighten up Kiran." He laughed at his brother.

Kara grabbed one from a pack she had put down, and considering she was already on the ground it was easy. She opened it and drank some.

"So, do you want one?" I casually ask him. Pulling another beer out of the pack. After he though about if. It would be okay.

"Fine, give it here. But your father better not kill me for this." He said, walking up to me, and taking the beer from me.

"I drink with my dad all the time, he'll be fine with it." I laugh at him, he obviously relaxes, like my dad was going to jump out and kill him.

"Did he threaten you?" I laugh.

"Yes." Was all Kiran said back, a shiver running down his spin. Obviously dad scared him. A lot.

Kara laughed again, "he's so wimpy." She said to me. Which caused me to laugh with her.

"Heard that." Kiran grumbled, walking over to the TV and turning it on. It was half way through a Family Guy rerun. We sat down and chatted for a while.

All I was doing was waiting for the sun to set. Once the sun had set, the fun will begin.

"What are you thinking about?" Kara whispered in my ear, I jumped away, scared out of my right mind. I wasn't focused at all.

"Shit you scared me!" I whispered frantically back.

"You aren't very observant for a werewolf." She whispered, trying not to laugh at me.

"I was focused on something else, you'll find out soon." I said quietly , turning my attention back to Stewy being evil, as usual.

I heard Kara sigh, and turn to her attention to whatever the boys were talking about, obviously giving up on me. Another evil laugh appeared in my mind, and I smile along with it.

Finally the sun had set enough for me to put my plan into action, and I was thrilled.

I got up, found the remote and switched the TV off. Kara, Kiran and Josh turned to me, wonder shining through their eyes.

"Let's play a game." I say, delight was probably written all over my face. An evil delight for sure.

"What sort of game?" Kara asked caustically, obviously she's realised I'm crazy. That's good of her, maybe it'll give me an advantage.

I look her dead in the eye, and say seriously. "A dangerous game."

Josh gasps sarcastically, and Kara gave me a look. I heard Kiran sigh, "you're getting yourself into trouble." He said in a frustrated tone.

"I'll be fine, it's you three that won't be. My father loves a good drink, and I've been drinking since I was 16." I shrug, and then laugh at their shocked expressions. "Haven't we all been drinking since that age?"

"Well yeah, but not with our parents." Kiran exclaims. Shocked laced through his voice.

"Eh, I had a laid back upbringing." I smile at them all, "except with boys, they were all afraid of me, mainly cause my dad would kill them if they hurt me." I laugh awkwardly.

Josh and Kiran gulp simultaneously. Kara laughed at them. I just continued laughing awkwardly.

-I dunno about this one. Mainly just a filler. Second update this weekend, not even Sunday yet haha whoops. Now I'm into double digit chapter go me. Give me a follow if you're really enjoying this book.