•18•

I almost passed out.

He marked her, he fucking marked her! I really hope it was special, that Kara got what she deserved and went in head first, knowing exactly what was going to happen.

She looked happy enough, he did too. Like now that they had found each other, both their lives would be the best it had ever been.

It probably would be, for the first few months at least. While they were still in the honeymoon phase. I can only hope everything would still be all rainbows and unicorns after that.

I hope that for me too. All I can do is hope for happiness. In that moment I realised just how much I actually missed my two idiots. God, how they make me complete. I don't know what I would do if they weren't around, if I had rejected them.

"Haven? Are you alright?" Kara's beautiful voice invaded my thoughts. Worry had replaced her happiness.

I didn't want to do that to her, she already had enough troubles, like I needed to add to them. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just need to make a call." I said before making my way out of the house.

The porch was bathing in the last of the setting sun, and the cool air pinched at my bare legs.

I took out my phone, going straight to favourites and tapping on Kiran's contact, he had put it in before I left. I only had to wait two rings before he picked up.

"Baby? Are you alright?" He sounded worried, like he thought I would only call him if I was in trouble. I heard Josh's deep voice in the background.

"Yes, yes, I'm fine. I just wanted to hear your voices." I said softly, which caused him to sigh in relief. "I miss you guys."

"We miss you too, princess." It was Josh's slightly deeper voice. And it brought a smile to my face. "How's everything going with Kara?" He asked.

I squealed then made a gaging noise. "Great, but also disgusting. She found him, but he was getting it on with another girl. Revolting as he jumped up and we saw everything!" I explained the rest to them.

I heard both their growls when I explained how I'd seen his dick. But were still glad everything worked out for her. "She's a great person." Kiran has said happily. Although Josh was still a bit grumpy about the Roman dick incident.

He wasn't that impressive anyway, Titan's was far more impressive, and so the twins are going to blow me away. Figuratively and literally.

We talked until the sun had fully set and the moon was shining high in the sky. I promised them I'd be home by tomorrow, and hung up. I already missed the sound of their voices.

When I had finally made my way back inside, I found Titan sitting alone in the lounge room, watching The Amazing World of Gumball. "Hey Tye." I greeted him - using his old nickname - whilst sinking down next to him.

He mumbled a greeting and kept his attention on the show. He has always loved this stupid show. Don't get me wrong, I love it too, but it's dumb. "Why are you all alone?" I wondered out loud.

"I wasn't ten minutes ago, but those two horny wolves practically ran off laughing and touching each other, very inappropriately might I add. I didn't want to know so I stayed by myself." He shuddered, which caused me to laugh. "No, it isn't funny!" He grumbled out.

"You're right, it's revolting. Let's go piss them off." I laugh evilly, pulling him up.

"Haven. You really want to see them fuck?" He questioned, a disgusted expression on his face.

"Language!" I screeched at him. "Mates don't fuck, they make love. Don't you know anything?"

"No one can 'make love' until they love each other. Which cannot happen until they understand each other, which involves knowing each other for longer than 5 minutes." He explained his whole theory to me, although I didn't believe that. Mates naturally love each other, but then again, he did have a point.

I snarled at him. "Oh, go away smarty pants."

"You pulled me up with you." He mumbled before starting his journey back to the couch.

"No! Come with me to annoy them. Please." I begged him. A smile made its way onto his face.

"Ok, Ven. For you, let's go." He laughed when I went into ninja mode to scurry up the stairs. We were trying so hard to hold in our laughs, trying so hard to be ninjas.

"Knock knock." I said in a sing song voice. Which cut of the loud moans and groans coming from inside the room. "You guys need to shut the fuck up, have a real conversation you idiots."

"Go away Haven!" Kara screamed at the door. Then screamed again, this time in pleasure rather than annoyance. Titan and I almost threw up, I honestly thought they would stop, but no.

"Eww! You guys are such horny dogs! Actually have a conversation once you're done." I yell at them, already half way back down the stairs, Titan was already at the bottom.

We didn't even go back to the lounge room. We just went straight to the porch. At least we could throw up there.

"Why did you have to drag me along for that!" Titan yelled once he had stopped looking green.

"Sorry," I mumbled. "I honestly through they would stop once I interrupted them. I was so, so wrong." I groaned out in disgust.

"You are a prick Haven." Titan announced.

"A beautiful prick." I laughed at him. I always would win against him.

"Shut up." He mumbled, sitting down on the comfortable deck chairs. I plonked my ass down on the one beside him, swinging my legs up onto his lap.

"I missed you." He softly told me.

"I missed you too." And I had. He was one of my best friends. I don't know how I would've survived without him. "I mean, you're one of my best friends, of course I would miss you."

"No Haven, not like that." He said with a sigh.

"What do you mean, not like that?" I asked, confused.

"I mean-"

-dun dun dah. Ok just at the end of Wednesday I update. Comment what you think, sorry about some of the language (mum)