•25•

"Now what?" I wondered out loud.

Loren looked at me, his face grim. "You have got to come with me." He said in his deep, sympathetic voice.

"What! I'm not coming with you!" I said, my voice had gone high from the shock.

"Why not?" He asked, confused.

"I have things here, I have my mates, and my pack." I said passionately.

"But you must complete the prophecy!" He said, getting desperate. "You must come with me, you must!"

"No, I don't know you, I don't trust you, and I'm not sure if I believe you." I said, starting to back away. "You need to stay away from me, if there was a prophecy, I would know about it."

"You must come with me!" He started to reach for me, to take my arm and pull me along.

I reached forward and met his arm, but grasped it and flipped him into the ground. He was gasping for air as he hit the ground with a strong force.

"I know a liar when I see one, and you, Loren, are lying to me." I said while my foot held him down and I twisted his arm. "Who sent you?" I started to interrogate him.

"No one. I don't know what you're talking about, what I've said it true!" He said, but the way his eyes moved to the sides proved he was lying.

No matter how well someone is at lying, there will always be a sign to pickup. You've only got to know what to look for.

"My father has taught me how to pick up a liar, and all the little telltale signs a liar gives off, you're giving them off." I say, I was extremely calm, and he looked like he was going to shit himself. "Now I'll give you one chance, you can either leave and never come back. Or I'll torture you. Which one do you want?"

I smile as he swallows nervously. "Listen to me Haven, I'm telling the truth. You have to come with me and rule your Kingdom of light and dark." He tried to lie to me, again.

"This is not how it goes. That wasn't choice I gave you. I'll give you to the count of three to decide, and if you don't, you'll be tortured." I said before I started my count down.

He still hasn't said anything by the time I said three. I think I had a look in my eye, because he gulped.

"Looks like you chose torture." I say, pulling him to his feet and towards the main pack building.

"No, no, Haven, please don't." He said, struggling against my hold, which he couldn't escape from because of how tight it was.

"I gave you options, and you chose this one, complete it with honor." I said, not looking back at him, and still pulling him towards the looming pack house.

"But I don't want to die." I heard him whimper.

I turned around so quickly I expected whiplash. "I never said you would die. What do you think I am? A monster?" I asked angrily.

"But... Torture usually means death..." He muttered, confused and scared.

"No they're two different thing. Death is easy, torture must be endured, and then you can leave, if you survive that is." I tell him before refocusing on getting into my fathers head, notify him of what is going on. I do finally connect with him as I'm on the approach to the pack house, and to the dungeon that lay underneath it.

He'll meet us down there, so it's finally time to get to it.

I turn around and smile at Loren. Before quickly and efficiently hitting over the head so he was out. Prisoners weren't allowed to know the exact location of the dungeon. Wouldn't want anyone to find out were it was located.

I pick up the toned armed of Loren Blake, and putting them over my shoulders, I dragged him towards the entrance of the dungeon. Thinking about what I needed to know from him and how I'll get it out of him.

Once he was finally tied up in the middle of a dark cell, with cast iron chains and the cell itself was also made out of cast iron bars. I decided I would leave until he woke up, I'll just leave a guard to watch over him specifically, and they will notify me when he was awake.

I walked out of the dungeon and into the open, into the pack house and it's kitchen.

"Haven!" I heard Titan call out to me, ah shit, this will be awkward.

"Hey Titan." I say, turning around to wave, but he was right there and was pulling me into a hug before I could object.

"I'm so sorry about earlier." He said softly into my ear.

"It's okay." I respond awkwardly, trying to pull away while he held me closer.

"No it's not, you didn't need to see that. I should've locked the door, but I didn't think you would storm in." He said, still holding me close to him. Which was starting to make me uncomfortable as he would've had her this close to him.

I shuddered and finally pulled free. "It's okay Titan, it was my fault for storming in." I said, before starting up again. "Who was she anyway?"

"My mate." He said uncomfortable.

"What!" I exclaim angrily.

"You can't expect me to wait for you, even when you have two mates of your own!" He was starting to get angry. I didn't mean it like that though, shit.

"No, Titan, I didn't mean it like that. Why didn't you tell me you found your mate?" I was freaking out. He found his mate yet he didn't tell me.

"Oh," he said quietly.

"Why, you idiot?" I yelled at him.

"I didn't think you'd want to know." He was still being quiet.

"You're my best friend, of course I'd want to know about your mate." I said, hurt that he thought so little of me.

"Oh, really?" He asked, surprised.

"Of course." I exclaimed. "Now, what's her name?"

He slowly looked up and said, "Ally."

-wrote this all today and I have no idea what it's about lol. Sorry not sorry

lexymoran guessed who Loren is from, The House of Night series, congrats :)