Chapter 50

I kiss Lucy's soft cheeks, and I begin to rub my hand over her neck and down to her stomach. She groans as I press my body against hers and her hands tighten around me, her long nails dig right into my back, and she drags them across, eventually moving her hands down further, until they are pressed firmly around my butt with her nails stuck right in. Lucy groans some more, and I let out a loud sigh.

***********************************

I bring the sheets up around our naked bodies and look towards the used condom on the floor. Lucy nestles her head in to my chest, a bit like Hayley used to do. I ignore this memory and I kiss her on the forehead, taking in the scent of her. She looks up and smiles at me, and I let out a cheeky, boyish grin. I realise I haven't eaten since breakfast, but this doesn't phase me, even when I discover that it's just after seven at night. We lie for another hour, just talking and smiling at each other. She tells me about her family, about how her mother and father are both divorced and she lives with her mother. She still sees her father and she has a great relationship with both parents. I don't mention anything about my life. Soon, I decide I should leave and I get dressed again. Before giving Lucy another kiss and leaving. It's pitch black by the time get outside and I walk home as fast as I can, almost running and I soon make it to the front door, letting myself in. I walk in to the kitchen and pour myself some juice, and then I take my glass and go on the hunt for my parents. I find them in the lounge, finally getting a rest once the kids were in bed. I sit on the sofa across from them, smiling.

"You guys alright?" I ask them, still smiling. They look back and me and Amelia smiles.

"Yeah, you?" She asks. I smile and nod.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I say enthusiastically.

"How was your night?" My father asks.

"Yeah, it was good." I say, my mother smiles and looks away, but my father nods his head. I let out a grin and he winks at me, and smiles as my night was successful. We both look at the TV, but I can't quite make out what is on. After a while, I decide to head to bed, it's way after eleven. Just as I've stripped down to my boxers, my phone vibrates - it's Lucy.

Wanna come to a party with me tomorrow night? I want you to meet my other friends. X

I smile at myself, and then text her back With a simple ok.

I awake to the sound of a door banging and it startles me, I can't tell it was not on purpose and I rouse from my bed, taking myself to the bathroom. My once warm body is now freezing, once I'm finished in the bathroom I throw on some comfortable clothes and make my way downstairs, to greet my parents and three, happy babies. I pick up my brother and hold him in my arms, he coos happily and I bounce him for a few moments.

"Can I go to a party tonight?" I ask Amelia who is in a very good mood. She nods her head and smiles.

"But be home by eleven." She tells me.

*************************************

We can hear the music from around the corner, this makes me slow down a bit, a knot forms in my stomach. I'm slightly nervous about meeting Lucy's friends. On the way here she informed me that some of them do take drugs. I think about how hard it will be to make excuses but I stay positive. We walk in and at first no one notices us. Lucy leads me to a small group of people and introduces me. She points to a tall, brown haired boy, who is called Jack. I can tell he takes drugs. He's obviously high. I look to a red headed boy, who is roughly the same height as me and I am told his name is Colin. Next are the girls, there's two of them, Jeni and Alice. Both are small, with brown, long hair. Both of the girls are on drugs and soon, I'm sweating and my heart is pounding. The cravings are coming and I don't know if I can turn down any offers.