Chapter fourteen

Chapter fourteen

I step on the scales.

110 pounds.

Fat

I can't help putting on weight. I have to do this or I'll be stuck here for ever.

I pull on my chinos, a white t-shirt and my black doc martens. I pull on a black leather jacket and walk out of my bed room. I stride to the dining room and sit down. Taking a slice of buttered toast and a banana. I close my eyes and take a bite or the toast.

Fat fat fat

After putting myself through that. I stand up and walk to the reception area, I'm waiting for my dad to pick me up. He's taking me to see his house, my house the house I will be living in, in less than a week. As the black car pulls up outside I slowly walk out. By the time I'm outside my dad had climbed out of the car and was standing by the passenger side. He opens the door and signals for me to get in. I slide into the spotless leather seats and close the door, slipping on my seat belt. It's a few minutes before were both settled in the car, he turns to look at me and smiles. I grin and look out the front. It's only a half an hour ride, including traffic. As we drive by, I'm looking out at my surroundings trying to get familiar with them, I'll be

Living here permanently soon.

"I hear you've been following the rules for the last week and a half." My dad says, breaking the silence.

"It's not as easy as everyone makes out to be." I reply, looking at the ground. I feel his eyes on my, I look up and meet his eyes.

"I know, you're doing so well, you'll be out of there in no time." He raises an eyebrow and smiles. "Also, just to warn you, we have a dog. His name is oscar."

After twenty minutes he drives slowly in to large metal gates and through some trees and bushes. He stops the car outside a huge white mansion and climbs out, I get out too and take some time to look at it. There's a balcony above a comfortable looking porch. This is amazing, in less than a week I'll be living here. I can't wait. He walks onto the porch and takes out a set of keys, he unlocks the door and we both step inside. I am greeted by a massive hallway, it has five or six doors, leading off in to different rooms and it has a staircase smack bang in the middle leading off the the left. This house is stunning, I want to explore more although just before I can step forward, I am ambushed by a medium German shepherd. He jumps up, putting his front paws on my chest. I stroke his fur slightly and then he jumps down again. I am lead in to the kitchen, which is also huge. I spot Amelia, she's chopping something but when we walk in she spots us and comes over to greet is, wiping her hands. she smiles at us both.

"Hello, Michael." She looks at me only now. "It's lovely to meet you, again." She lets out a small chuckle. I smile back at her.

"You too." She puts a towel back to its original hanging place and pats me on the shoulder.

"Why don't we give you the grand your?" She asks, looking at my dad. I look up at him and he smiles. I nod innocently and I am then led from the immaculate chrome kitchen. We walk back through the hall and in to the adjacent room. It's the living room. It's extremely modern, with a gigantic flat screen tv, I'm not sure how many inches, though. I sit down on the couch and come to the occlusion it's the comfiest couch I've ever sat on. The dog, Oscar, sits at my feet and I stroke his coat again. There's a photo of them both on their wedding day. Cute, they are perfect for each other - as gay as it sounds. There's another wedding photo although they're with other people. Their parents maybe? After a couple of minutes looking around we go in to the lounge. It's amazing. There's a pool table, air hockey, a ps3, an Xbox with kinect, another gigantic TV and an amazing view from the windows. This is any kids dream. After I was done looking around and fiddling with all the amazing things. We walked outside in to the back garden. If I thought the lounge was amazing I was wrong. They had a pool, and a basketball court. I can't believe my luck. After expressing my excitement we go back inside and I get to see the home gym although my dad says I'm not allowed to use it until I'm at a healthy weight again, which I guess is fair but it sucks. After showing me two bathrooms, which are cool, but it's just bathrooms, we head upstairs.

We finally get to venture upstairs, I run up them and wait on the top landing. My father pushes open a door, it's an office, although it's quite good. I suppose that's where he does some work. While standing in the upstairs hallway, my father and Amelia exchange glances and smile at me. Amelia walks towards another room and turns to look at me.

"This, is your room." She smiles as I rush forward, pushing past her. My room is amazing. It is already the best bedroom I've had. I have a double bed, my own double bed, I don't have to share it with anyone. I have my own TV, it's big but it's not as big as the ones downstairs. I have a huge walk-in wardrobe and chest of drawers, which I will have to fill with my own clothes my room is amazing. It's dark blue and grey. I walk over to a door in the corner, it's weird, I already have a closet. It's a bathroom, it's my own bathroom. Fuck me. I love this house so much. I turn to face my dad, he's grinning at me. I smile back. I can't believe this.

"Amelia is finishing up lunch, what do you want to do until then" asks my dad from behind.

"I have no idea, how do you expect me to choose?" I say back. I'm having the best time. My dad laughs and motions me back downstairs.