Chapter four

Chapter four

I am woken by Ben telling me its time for breakfast. I mutter I'm not hungry before drifting back off.

By the time I wake up and check the clock, it's 14:34. Two hours, two hours and I can get some decent gear, I swallow the last pill before getting up, I throw on the same jeans as yesterday and find another white t-shirt, although this is short-sleeved so I through on a black jumper. Ten minutes later, Lauren opens the door, I go to the toilet and wash my hands, all I'm thinking about is getting out of here. I sit back on my bed... I'm buzzing. I can't wait to get out of here.

An hour an a half later, the door opens, it's Lauren, she hands me my phone, and reminds me of the rules.

Okay, I get it. Piss off. I get up and walk out of my room, down the hall and into the kitchen, I look through the cupboards and find cereal bar and a bottle of water. I take them with me and head for the door, I see Ben.

"I'm going out." I say loudly.

"Where?" He asks.

" Shops, to meet some friends, then I'm not sure, I'll let you know?"

"Fine. But you'd better be in by eight." He says, I nod. I don't think I could go through that again.

I reach the same house as before, Jacobs house. I knock and wait. Jacob answers and I walk in.

" I need some heroin, do you have any?" I ask, being extremely hopeful.

"Yeah, I do. Hold on though" he says, I don't often get money but when I do. It goes on drugs, or stuff for Hayley. Shit. Hayley. I take out my phone and call her.

"Hey." She answers. I can tell she's mad.

"Listen babe, my phone got taken off me. I'm sorry. I'm a Jacobs if you was to come round?"

"So there was no way you could have contacted me?"

"Unless I had a messenger pigeon, no. Sorry. It won't happen again, I promise. Again, I'm at Jacob's if you want to come round?"

"Okay. I'm on my way, love you."

"I love you too."

I hang up and put my phone in my pocket. Jacob entered the room and put something in front of me. Thank fuck. It was a needle. Filled with heroin. He handed me a strap, tying it around my arm, I pickup the syringe. I find the best vein, and inject in. It feels good. I feel safe. I go in to my own world. I'm drowsy, I don't really take on what's going on around me.

It's a almost three hours later when the effects start to wear off. Sit up and look around. I see her. I see Hayley. Her long brown hair fell past her shoulders, her blue eyes looking straight at me. I smile, she smiles back.

"Hey." She says, getting up and walking over to the couch where I lay, she sits down beside me and I put my arm around her, and she nuzzles in to my neck, and I smell her hair, the scent of her shampoo making me smile. I love this girl.

"Hi." I say. "Sorry about before."

"You're forgiven." She smiles and kisses me on the lips.

"That's kind of you, what's the time?" I search for my phone. It was already 19:03. I have to go back soon. Before I know it, it's 19:30. I pick up my hoodie and leave, I have to be on time tonight or I'll be in trouble. I'm walking home, it's getting kind of dark. I hear footsteps behind me, I turn to see who is there. No one. I'm getting paranoid.

I turn up outside the familiar, large iron gates. I head in and see Ben, he nods. I head towards my room, a tall, blonde haired guy, who goes by the name of Sam barges past and knocks my arm. I turn quick, and slam his head off the wall, fucker better not think he's getting away with that. No one messes with me.