Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

We decided on pool until lunch was ready, I beat him once and he beat me once, he's lucky we didn't have time for a second game. Lunch was fantastic. That woman can cook! I didn't feel guilty once, it was amazing. We had pasta, Taga- something, I forget the name. My father drove me home, to have a chat with Katherine. Amelia came too. I felt like part of a family, it was nice. As we reached the gates, I saw Hayley walking in to the car park of the care home. By the time I'd gotten out of the car she was almost at the door, I walked up to her and wrapped her in a big hug, kissing her forehead.

"Hey." She whispered, smiling. I nuzzled in to her neck. I kissed her soft lips again and again. "How was your dads house?"

"It was amazing, it's so big, I have my own room, I can't wait for you to see it. I have my own fucking bathroom. It's crazy, it's massive, the whole house has like six bedrooms." Her eyes widened.

"That sounds amazing, I can't wait to see it either." We turned and headed inside, I was assuming my dad and Amelia were already in. As we reached the office, I heard my Dads voice, I leant on the door trying to hear what was being said.

"Everything went great, I think we need to move him in as soon as possible." Is what I heard. I smile, I hope I can move in by the end of this week. Hayley and I walk to my bedroom and she sits on my bed. I take off my hoodie and reveal my almost healed cuts and burns. She doesn't even seem phased. I love her. I sit on the bed beside her and she climbs on to my lap, I take off her top and un-clip her bra rubbing my hands down her back onto her bum. I roll her on to the bed and undo my trousers and slide down my boxers. Just as we were getting in to it the door swings open.

"Hey, Dude, I'm go- Wow shit. Sorry, man!" I look up and see my dad for a brief second before the door closes.

"Shit!" I get off of Hayley and quickly do up my jeans again. "Shit." I say again. Did that actually just happen? Fuck. I race out the room and walk to the office. My dad is standing with Amelia and Ben. They all turn to look at me as I walk through. Ben walks away and my dad looks increasingly uncomfortable.

"Sorry, haha. Forget what you saw there." We both let out a laugh.

" I guess you don't need The Talk then?" He says jokingly. I look at him and laugh.

"Nah, man. It's cool. Haha."

"On a seriously note, be careful, though, we don't want history to repeat itself, do we?" He says Turning his face serious.

"Uh, yeah. Guess not." Awkward.