Chapter 4:Welcome to Fiore Academy

Natsu passed the examination. Well, barely passed the examination. Lyon had been worried about Natsu's first day. Natsu can easily get in trouble because of his rowdiness and ability to engange in a fight within just mere seconds. If anything, Natsu can get expelled on his first day.

And so~

Natsu suddenly shot up as he felt a stinging sensation on his face. He stared down at the innocent looking creature looking up to him. He groaned as he noticed blood trickling down his cheek.  He cursed lowly and went to the bathroom. Ignoring the bang on his door, he washed his face and patched the small cut. After wards, he paced to his front door, only to greet a pissed Lyon.

"What are you doing here so early in the morning?" He growled, annoyance evident in his tone.

"Oh, I don't know. Here to pick you up!" He hollered, taking Natsu off guard "Natsu, it's already 7:45 a.m. Today is the first day of class and you were supposed to meet the principal 15 minutes ago!" he raised his arms in frustration and groaned loudly.

Realization sunk in a little late, Natsu rushed back inside. Lyon is in older brother mode and that's bad. If he doesn't hurry up, Lyon might dragged him out of his apartment even if his still in his underwear.

"Oh no, You are not bringing him to school," Lyon pointed firmly.

"You can't be serious,right? I can't leave him alone," Natsu insisted, bringing Happy closer.

"Natsu, what if you get caught?" Lyon knows that Natsu really loves Happy, he's only worried at both.

"No one will notice, plus Happy's always been behave in my scarf," he fired back.

The bastard is right, he never got caught on bringing an animal inside the dorm and so at school and Lyon knew better than to argue with him.

"Fine." He disheartedly agreed. "Get your lazy ass in the car and we're leaving," he sighed.

As soon as Lyon hit the breaks, Natsu rushed out of the goddamn vehicle and poured rainbows and sparkles on the pavement, after dumping his bile he ran inside the building, hating the sickening taste in his mouth.

"Enjoy your first day," he heard Lyon bid.

'He sounds like a doting parent,' Natsu's face twisted into a terrible frown.

He was definitely late on his first day. He first run to the Principal office, only to find it close. He was seconds away from pulling his hair out of frustration but a line of realization hit him. He was late for his own class.

"Guess I'll be back here late, damn," he cursed and started to sprint towards his room.

MEANWHILE~

"Alright class, my name is Prof. Libra, to--" Just as she was about to continue, the door slid open and Natsu was gripping on his knees, trying to stabilize his labored breathing.

(Note:Almost all teachers here are Celestial Spirit in Eclipse version, except for Loke. And also, Natsu's hair has grown.)

"So-haah- sorry...hah..I'm... hah.. haah...late.." he panted and slumped against the frames and groaned.

"I will let this slip. This is your first day after all. But be aware next time. Take a seat," She warned.

Natsu, noticing the stares, looked up and found every occupant throwing sneers and snickers at him. He growled and tried to fix himself. As soon as he sat down, the teacher began talking again.

"Since you were late, how about you enlighten us by telling us more about yourself," She pointed, the snickers erupted again. Natsu rolled his eyes