Chapter 46: Falsifiers

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Ignite took her time to settle down. Everything was once again back to normal, everyone was enjoying the rest of the night while Natsu was nowhere to be found. Jellal and Erza finally have the time to have a conversation, probably because Ignite was too lazy to bother them. Well, lazy was an understatement. She would correct it as EXHAUSTED. She's been dancing for almost 3 hours now, the soles of her feet were starting to ache and bruise, she curses. She can totally imagine Natsu laughing his ass off in her situation. The little monster.

"You look like a complete mess," speak of the devil. Ignite cursed when she heard him talk.

"Shut it," she spat and glared at Natsu. Natsu's face was blank at first, not until he started to laughing his ass off. 'I knew that's goin' be he's first reaction but hell, it's pissing me off!' she thought.

"It seems like you're starting to relax," he said. Ignite gave him a perplex expression. Natsu chuckled in return. She made room and Natsu sat beside her.

"I'm always relax," She boasted.

"Ohh... " He sarcastically gawked, then smirked afterwards.

"What's with that reaction?" she pressed on.

"You're so dishonest," he signed then laughed again.

'This bastard!' she inwardly screamed. "What's with that?!" she growled.

"Forget about it?" Natsu shrugged. He stood up and left her.

"Hey. I'm asking!" she yelled. Natsu only waved dismissively but never turned back to face her. Ignite pouted and started murmuring curses.

[ Meanwhile~! ]

"Sting. That's enough," Rogue reprimanded.

"What? But I haven't even done anything yet," Sting pouted.

'No, you clearly done something!' Rogue screamed in his mind.

He's been flirting with a few girls for sometime now, which is very surprising. Rogue found it amazing for Sting to flirt since all he's attention has been towards Natsu. Always trying to beat the other in more ways than one. Also, Rogue was pretty sure Sting was not by all means interested in being in a relationship. So, what's happening now?

'This is all Loke's fault!' Rogue blamed. He sighed and rubbed his temples, all this nonsense is making his head spin. "I think I should sit down for a bit," he said more to himself. Sting waved him off and Rogue did his best to ignore the stinging feeling swelling up.

He sat down on the grass without actually paying attention to his surroundings. He turned when he heard a gasp. His widen and so does his seatmate's. Rogue was surprise to find Ignite. Ignite on the other hand was blushing and was rather nervous than her usual boasting and proud self.

"Excuse me!! " she said in a high-pitch tone and ran off, leaving dust in her tails, showing her nervousness. Rogue flinched and got startled at her reaction as she dashed.

"U-u-uhmm..." he idiotically reacted and even tried reaching out knowing it was futile. "What was that about?"

Ignite rested at a nearby tree as she tries to catch her breath. When she settled down she found a very smug Natsu. She rose a brow, Natsu's eyes directed behind her. She turned and was animatedly shock when she found out that Natsu was referring to Rogue. Natsu's smirked grew wider as she started to spout nonsense.

"Mind explaining what it was?" Natsu hummed. Ignited vigorously shook her head. Natsu's expression grew very dark and she shrunk out of fear and nervousness.