Day 5 of the Dare

Wahahaha...Time for Natsu's punishment but first the dare.

"lord_taco:I dare Natsu to wear a maid's outfit and be Gray's maid for three days!,are you some sort of a psychic?Cause how did you know that was Natsu's embarassing punishment?!" 

"I'm going to be a servant?" Natsu asked with a monotone.

"Yes." I plainly answered.

"And I'm going to serve that ice-block?!" he yelled and messed up his hair

"Yes..uhm,actually no.You have to choose on who you should serve between Sting,Rogue and Gray." I admitted. "But then again,I doubt you'll choose Sting or Rogue,considering the fact that they never saw you in a dress,except for that time you were a bride and a ghost,but they didn't know it was you..Oh,except for Sting cause I told but that's not the point,and Gray is the only one who knew.So,in the end you still have no options left." I chirped and he groaned.

"Fine..." he huffed.

"But,it's not over yet." I said and he stopped and looked at me.I giggled. "You have to tell Gray you're gonna do whatever he wants,whatever he suggested,even if it one of the ridiculous things you never intented to do.." I added and I swear,if this guy doesn't have any pride at all,he could've fainted by now.

"O-o-o-o..No!.Not happening." he stammered and shouted.

"Natsu,the wedding gown...?" I reminded then he stopped and gave me a look.

"I--alright.." He finally said. Time to call my crew.

"Lucy,Mira and ohh...Erza~" I called

"Why Erza too!?" Natsu asked in panic.

"I know you're going to keep protesting,so she'll be here to ensure you do nothing stupid." I pointed..

"What's the job?" Lucy beamed.I didn't answer and just entered my walk-in-closet and came up with the dress,their jaws drop.

"Maid outfit..." Erza said in awe,then sharply turned to Natsu who was about to go out.

"Yes,but nothing girly,just the outfit,no hair extensions and make-up." I reminded and they nodded."Right,Na--Get back here!" I yelled and he spiked up.

Alright,we had to keep Erza's glare,she was eager with this,while Lucy and Mira are dressing him up and I was taking a video,more blackmailing purposes (✧∀✧).And my masterpiece is done,though he also got this frilly choker and tiara and he was wearing open those heels instead covered.Pretty cute,if it wasn't for the fact that Natsu has muscles,he could really be mistaken as a girl.On the other note,we still had to argue him about the scarf but we lost.Freakin' dragon.!

"Now,Gray will stay at your apartment,fact that you live alone." I said and gave him a pointing look. "I'll ask Gray about all the details and the results,I'll send him over there,so Lucy you drive him back to his apartment.." I ordered and she nodded and the 3 girls dragged him out. "Gray!" I called and he entered with only boxers,now that's just starting to get annoying.

"Natsu is currently in his punishment and dare time,this dare has something to do with you,he'll tell you everything." I explained and he nodded and was about to leave. "Gray,you would want to put some clothes on or you'll ravage him right away..." I pointed with a smirk and he just game me a confuse look in return. "You'll find out soon." I dismissed and he nodded uncertain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile~

"Good luck,Natsu." Lucy beamed and winked.As soon as the door closed,Natsu sighed and headed to the kitchen to atleast eat something before service starts.Who knows what sadistic things Gray had in mind.