One shot:Denial

Juvia was stunned at what she heard.Gray confessed in front of everyone,in the school cafeteria,that he loves....of all people,Natsu Dragneel,the school nerd, the school faggot..Oh wait,bisexual nerd. Not to her,one of the popular girls,one of the smartest girls,one of the coolest girls....One of the meanest girls.

"Whoa.Complete bum." Lissana pouted.Lissana had always had her eyes to Natsu,they don't mind,the first time they saw Natsu without his glasses was a total bomb to the whole school.Even Sting and Rogue started to ask him out but he rejected them.Or just misunderstood them.

"You're disappointed because someone confessed to him first or because Gray did it?" Lucy asked.

"Both?" Lissana asked unsurely.

"Lissana-san.They might be a mistaken,there is no way Gray-sama will love Natsu." Juvia protested with a glare.

"But,it already happened."Lissana answered and Juvia frowned.

"Juvia won't allow it." She declared.The girls exchange looks.

'Not this again.' they thought. This is exactly how they met.Juvia thought they had their eyes on Gray but after months of war,they cleared it out and eventually became friends.After school,Juvia forcibly asked Gray to meet her at the backyard.

"Juvia,I cleared this out.! I'm not interested in you!."Gray yelled in frustrations.

"Oh,Is Juvia not good enough for you?!" she yelled back. "What does Natsu have that Juvia doesn't! " she asked.

"That!" Gray poited,but it confused her. "He has personality,he knows how to give space,he sees me for who I am,just a student..not a popular guy,not a strong,good-looking guy.Just a simple kid who goes with the same school as him." Gray yelled.

"Juvia can change!." she insisted.

"No!." Gray firmly said.  "Don't you dare,even if you change,it won't change my vision of you.Juvia,you can't just change because you want my attention.I love Natsu,and it will stay that way.Goodbye." he snapped and walked away.Juvia watched his figure disappear,she clenched her fist.

"You will regret this,Gray-sama."  She swore.Tears streaming down her cheeks.

On the next day,Juvia was moody,no one dared to talk to her but a certain silver-head kept stalking her.During lunch time,she met up with the silver-head.Gray's older brother,Lyon at the school rooftop.

"Juvia will go out with you." she fakely cheered.Lyon looked up to her with a hopeful look.

"Really?" he asked,trying to confirm.Juvia nodded. "I'm so happy!" Lyon cheered and hugged her,Juvia just laughted,but it was clearly fake.

'Juvia will make you realize,Gray-sama.'  she evily thought as he hugged Lyon back.

"I will always love you" he assured.They walked down the hallway,with Juvia clinging to Lyon,they happened to come across Gray.

"Oh,hey." he greeted calmly. "So,you finally decided to give him a chance?" Gray asked.

"Yes,Juvia though a while that Juvia might as well give Gray-sama up." she lied.Gray smiled at her.

"Take care of him. "he said until he spotted Natsu. "Natsu!. "he called as soon as Natsu heard him he started to dash off. "Hey,wait!. "he called and ran,Juvia mentally frowned and glared at the pinkette.

"We should go,Lyon-sama." she gestured and started to pull him.Lyon just smiled at her.

Juvia was clinging to Lyon everytime,during lunch,during class sessions,even after classes.Though,Lyon doesn't mind,Gray was still running after Natsu,he was relentless and Juvia found the irritating,now she just realized Gray's feeling whenever she tries to catch him.She nufged Lyon again.