Day 2 of the Dare

This dare was sent by Fairy-tail_love.

"Gray!" I yelled.He entered my office with only his boxers,okay let's pretend I just sweatdropped and didn't eye rape him.LOL.o(≧▽≦)o

"What.!" he snarled.

"Read this.."I said pointing at the screen,he walk over and leaned.

"fairy-tail_love: I dare Gray to ask Natsu to go out with him for a week"(; ̄Д ̄) "No!" he protested.

"It's a dare,do it!" I insisted.

"I said No!" he fired back.

"I'll give you Natsu's picture when he was in that wedding dress." I said.

"Deal!" he said and left my office. Natsu is gonna kill me if he finds out. "Now,I'll use it for blackmailing purposes.." he muttered with a snicker.

"Oh yes...Blackmailing..Yeah.yeah..." I rolled my eyes.

I am no longer the narrator.

~~~~~~Meanwhile~~~~~~~~~

In Gray's house,where everyone is there,Sting,Rogue,Erza,Lucy,Jellal,Levy,Loke,Gajeel,Lyon, and of course Natsu.Gray entered his domain with a prepared snicker.Everyone looked up to him with confuse looks.

"Hey,Flame-brain,go out with me.." he said with a straight face.(•ิ_•ิ)? everyone was dumbfounded,Natsu>>\(º □ º l|l)/,he shivered.

"Huh?" that was the only thing that came out."Could you repeat that?" he asked.

"I said go out with me..As in,now!" he demanded.

"Why the hell am I gonna do that?!" he growled.

"Because I asked you out." Gray growled back.

"And if I don't do that?" he snarled.Gray smirked,he pulled Natsu up and leaned onto his ears,the girls squealed.

"Cause if you don't,I'll tell them everything about that mysterious ghostly bride that was roaming around the boys dorm.." he whispered seductively with a threat.Natsu blushed,yes.He blushed and then Sting found that cute.

"Fine." he huffed.

"Good." Gray conceded then began to pull Natsu out. 

"You think they're gonna do it?" Lucy nudge Erza.

"I think no..Sayaka told me about Gray's dare..." she said calmly a little disappointed.

"I wonder what Gray said that made Natsu agree.." Levy wondered,Lucy thought about it and then snapped to realization.She snickered.

"I think it's about Natsu's first dare.." she said.

"What was his dare?" Loke asked.Before Lucy could answer.

"DON'T YOU DARE,LUCY!" Natsu yelled from outside.

"Oops.He heard us,sorry I promised him.." she said,a little down.

"Now,I'm curious.." Gajeel frowned.

"You're not the only one." Jellal sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where are you even taking me?" Natsu snarled.

"To a love hotel so I can fuck you.." Gray said with sarcasm.Natsu glared at him and threw him a shoe.

"Answer my goddamn question,properly..!" he demanded. 

"We're just gonna go get ice cream then walk around.I still have to think about tomorrows date.." Gray explained.