One-Shot:Jealousy

Natsu is currently staying at Rogue's place,watching T.V.He doesn't want to be near Gray for a moment.They had another argument and he kept ignoring all of his lover's calls and messages.Rogue is currently ordering pizza while Sting is on his way there.

"Alright,pizza is on it's way." Rogue said as he entered the living room.

"Is that so?" Natsu inquired boredly,Rogue noticed that dark aura around him ever since he arrived.

"That's it,why are so gloomy today?" Rogue finally snapped.Natsu turned to him with a glare and he stepped back a little

"Nothing." Natsu grumbled and turned back to the T.V.Before Rogue can press on further,there was a knock on the door.

"It's open." he said and Sting came in with that goofy-grin,but it soon fadded when he felt the tension around. 

"What's goin on?" he asked and motioned to Rogue,hugging him by the waist and pecking his cheeks,Natsu looked up to them with a perplexed expression.

"Is there something you're not telling me about?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes to the two,they flinched at the gaze.Sting laughed sheepishly.

"You see...uhm. .."he turns to the side(←_←)." We just...let see" he turns to the other side(→_→) . "We-we-we are" he stutter and turns back to Natsu(・_・),who was still glaring at them.

"We're dating." Rogue said bluntly.Natsu's expression soften.

"For how long?" he asked and kneeled on the couch to face them.

"For maybe,3 months from now." Sting answered sheepishly.Natsu was dumbfounded.

"That long?!" he shouted. "And it never occured to you to tell me!?" he added,they just gave an apologetic look.

"Well,we wanted to tell you...but you know,things between you and Gray have been bothersome and telling you that we're in a relationship might make it worse." Sting explained.

"Sting,I alway find time to talk to my friends and I know how to seperate my personal anger to other situation." Natsu hissed.

"Sorry." Rogue mumbled.Natsu sighed.

"It's alright.Man,this is more stress that I thought." he growled.

"Our bad." Sting laughed.Natsu smiled at them.

"Forget it." he sighed,another knock was heard and Sting went to answer it.

"Hey,Pizza's here." Sting shouted from the door.He paid the pizza boy and entered the living room with 4 pizza boxes on hands.He found Natsu chuckling and a blushing Rogue. "Okay,what were you two talking about when I was 45 seconds away?" he joked and settled the boxes.

"Nothing.Just hard business." Natsu chuckled again and Rogue blushed deeper.Sting got the hint,he smirked.

"Oh.How hard?" he seductively asked and hang an arm around Natsu's shoulders.

"Seriously,you two are truly friends." Rogue sighed.

"Yes,we are." they both grinned and bump their first.Rogue started to rub his temples but sooner settled in.

They were having a time of their life,it's been 2 months since they last saw one another,they were so happy that they didn't notice Natsu's vibrating phone on the coffee table.They were just laughing at some gag show.Even sharing pocky like they used to.

While on the other hand.Gray kept cursing and some possible thoughts came into him.He knows that Natsu is down and would go to either Sting or Rogue's place,but he went to Sting's place,no one was there,it only leaves Rogue.