Chapter 7:Knowing Him

Natsu and Lyon made their way to Lyon's dorm, which is in the West Wing, not far from their's. Natsu could hear the argument that was forming inside. Lyon and him shared a glance then slammed the door open.

"Be a Man!" a buff guy with white hair yelled.

"Will ya shut up!" Natsu froze.

'Wait a minute. That voice.'

"How about if both of you shut up. I would gladly support that,"  Lyon retorted and the two guys snarled at him. In which he returned.

"There's only three of you here?" Natsu ask, getting behind Lyon.

"Yeah. The other one graduated already?" he answered. The guy with the black hair which face has a lot of piercing glanced at Natsu.

"Who's the chick?" he growled. Natsu's eye twitched and Lyon just gave him a warning look.

"I am not a chick," Natsu hissed. Natsu's eyes widen and so did the guy with the black hair.

Oh no. No no no no no

"Heh. Salamander!" he yelled.

"Black Steel Gajeel," Natsu barked and went on fighting stance, ready to attack.

'This is the worst....'

"Whoa! None of you are going to destroy this room!" Lyon yelled. He made this way between them and shoved both of their heads aside.

"Fight like a Man," the buff guy yelled.

"Elfman!" Lyon scolded. He sighed deeply. "Seems like you already know each other," he look a side between the two.

"Pretty much," they answered at the same time and crossed their arms, giving glares at each other.

"I don't want the details. Plus, I'm already hungry," Lyon complained. "Kitchen's that way" he jabbed his thumb to the direction and Natsu just nodded.

"Who is he, your wife?" Gajeel snickered but he realized something. "You better not be cheating on Juvia," he said, glaring at Lyon.

"I would never cheat on her and No-,Natsu's not my wife," he said, slightly offended by the accusation.

"Tsk. Whatever. But, you better not cheat on her," He said with a threatening tone.

"A real man does not cheat! " Elfman yelled. Then they heard sizzling, Lyon walked up to the kitchen, to see tempura, egg rolls and fried rice already on the table.

"You cook really fas,t"Lyon complimented and sat on the chair with Gajeel and Elfman following him.

"Heh. So, Salamander, you're the housewife type.Gehee" he teased, and a frying (more like FLYING) pan hit him.

"Shut up or you don't get to eat" he growled and threaten. Alright,that threat might have made Gajeel shut up. Surely, the food on the table was mouth-wathering and him being a dragon slayer could smell the tasty meal. Natsu placed down a plate of chicken balls and seared salmon. "And for the record, I just know my way through fire."

"This is delicious," Elfman complimented and Natsu smiled a little and mumbled a 'Thank You', the table was filled with varies of food Natsu cooked, Natsu joined them with the feast and sooner than normal, all the plates and bowls were already empty.

"I'm not washing to the dishes,"  Natsu declared before anyone could answer, he stood up and left. They exchanged glances and they went to settle things the old fashion way. They trio stood up with determined looks. They raised their hand at the same time. Then....