Chapter 6:Moving In

Class ended all the way till afternoon. Natsu and Lyon agreed on meeting at the parking lot after school. Natsu waited there for a minutes, when he heard Lyon's heels pounding at the ground, he knew Lyon was near. Soon, he was in sight. Happy peeped out of his scarf and crawled over to his shoulders.

"Took you long enough," He huffed.

"It's only been three minutes since the last bell rang,"

"I hate waiting," Natsu snapped. Lyon rolled his eyes and opened the car. They drove all the way to Natsu's apartment, carried the boxes to the trunk.

After they came back to the dorm, Jellal was already waiting for him. Jellal knew Lyon because of Ultear, but he was clueless on how Lyon and Natsu knew each other. But that'll have to wait.

"Natsu, stay away from trouble, especially when all your roommates are trouble," Jellal warned, Natsu tilted his head. Lyon gave the same look, but then it dawned to him easily.

'Wait... you don't mean...' Nervousness started to coil by the pits of his stomach. Knowing his suspicions, Jellal nodded and that only fueled Lyon's worry even more.

Jellal opened the door to his dorm and it was empty, aside from the other objects inside. They settled his belongings and Jellal and Lyon left afterwards with Lyon sparing a worried look. Natsu arranged his books in the shelf, then his clothes under his bed and also a few of his gadgets. He changed into his normal clothes after.

"Hmmm. I guess one or all them likes video games," He turned towards the bed that filled with games. "Then that one likes to read." he turned beside the other bed on the same side, staring at bookshelf filled with books,only. Then he turn to the side where his bed is. "And I guess the other likes to discard his clothes," he said sweatdropping.

He sat on his bed, leaning on the headboard, he placed his thin-framed glasses and then took out his PSP and phone with headphones, enjoying the company of Mortal Combat and music.

'Wonder what's taking my roommates so long?' he thought.  He heard countless of footsteps in the hall, but he kept ignoring it and focused on his game. He checked the time on his phone.  18:15 p.m. 15 more minutes before curfew, he shrugged. Then he heard voices, then ignored it again, but the click on the door was not ignored.

"Stupid Metalh--" Sting was cut off, the three froze on the door and stared at Natsu. Natsu on the other hand looked dumbfounded.

"You got to be kidding me..." Natsu groaned and pinched the bridge of his nose. He turned back to his game and felt it was right to ignore them.

"You-!!" Sting yelled and launched at Natsu. Natsu didn't even bat an eye at him and just pulled his pillow and threw it to to Sting. Face flat. Gray snickered.

"Give me a break for a day. The world must really despise me," Natsu grunted and angrily finished the game, throwing his PsP in the bed and walked out of the room.

"Yo, Sting. You still alive?" Gray snickered and a pillow hit his face.

"Yeah I'm alive. But you're so dead" he threaten and they started to chase one another in the room while whacking and throwing pillows. Rogue on the other hand, went to his bed and read a book.

MEANWHILE.......

Natsu walked at the halls of the dorm, trying to calm his nerves down. Those three bastards-- two, the one who's called Rogue didn't give him the bad vibes, are really pissing him off, especially that raven-haired dude. Natsu doesn't really get it but he had a sudden urge to punch the guy. But there's also a warm feeling rising to his chest. A voice, barely whispering, urging, him take a step.