Day 2 of the Dare pt.3

From:CloudKitti

"Nat-chhu! Here's another chu~!" 

"What is it this time?" he asked a little annoyed.I pointed the screen. "CloudKitti:I dare Natsu to pretend to be a vengeful ghost of a creepy girl,and scare all the boys Sh!tless XD" he smirked. "That's not bad." he smirked and his eyes were gleaming.

"You're going to scare,Sting.." I guessed and he grinned. "Alrighty,time to call for our make-up artist..LUCY!" 

"Yes.?" 

"Natsu has another dare that involve make-up." I explained then she smiled bigger.

"Yipee.And dress-ups?" she asked and I nodded,she squeals even more.

"Natsu is going to be a creepy ghost." I added and her face dropped.

"Too bad.." she pouted.

"Don't be so down,I'll give a copy of the video aftermath." I offered then she grinned and started to pull Natsu out.After 45 minutes of silents the door opened with Lucy coming out,the next one...I literally jump of my chair and shakily pointed the other.

"Sorry,was it that bad?" Lucy asked sheepishly.

"Lucy,I said as a creepy ghost not a freakin zombie and seriously,ragged clothes...Natsu back inside,I'm dressing you up." I said and pushed him back out.Another 1 hour.Even when Lucy helping,we were done."Now you like a creepy ghost." I complimented,seriously this might cause me a nightmare.

We walked back to the guys' dorm,first floor was up and I left the scaring to Natsu since we all know he is good at scaring people.He said he wanted to start at the man's rest room.Sneaky idiot-now how am I suppose to take photage if I can't even get it..

He hid at the attic of the bathroom and I was playing hide and seek.Soon,a guy *ehemStingehem* entered and kept grumbling about things I couldn't quite catch.

"Damn Rogue,'Go take a bath downstairs..' he imitated.

He faced the mirror,and saw something daggling at the ceiling,he turned back slowly and looked up,finding a girl with a wide-creepy grin and red eyes beading,with black long hair and swearing a black goth gown with blooding dripping at the edge,daggling upside down with crying blood.All blood drained away from his body.

"BOO!" Natsu creeped and Sting ran out,screaming and I caught a photage of it...I'll be rich!.He hopped down and faced the mirror,nearly jumping in terror because of his face."She did a great job" he whispered.

He walked out and started to walk,leaving trails of fake blood,to make it more scary,he drench his hand and ran in on the glass window,leaving hand marks,he kept humming a ghostly wolf tone,seriously,he's even scaring me.He did the same process of the door of others,some knocking at them.Some guys who opened the door nearly fainted and he held back a laugh.

He passed by at his dorm and laughed,remembering Sting's reaction.But,then he passed by and decided to do a little scare later,he heard Sting kept protesting at Rogue,who was not believing him at all.He stumbled upon Lyon's dorm and right on time,the three got out then froze,you can see it was like blizzard and Natsu just froze there.He stepped in front but he lost his balance and fell on the floor,he had his doomed face on but to make it less embarrasing.

"Why..?..why?...why did you kill me?" he muttured in a gloomy echoing voice,reaching out his hands. "Lyon!." he suddenly shrieked and it made them shiver,Natsu started to crawl slowly and they started to back away. "Gajeel~ Elfman.." he called.

"O-Oi..What the hell is this?" Gajeel asked. Natsu started to crawl faster and they started to back away faster,until they finally ran.

"This is not manly at all!" Elfman exclaimed.Natsu had an evil grin at his face.As soon as they were out of sight he stopped and he secretly laughed.He saw Loke along with Freed and Bixlow.They parted and Natsu smirked.

"Loke..." he called and Loke froze,a shiver ran through his spine. "You said you loved me,so why did you leave me?" he muttured and shadowed his eyes,but he looked up and fake blood ran down his temples.

"I don't know you!." he exclaimed and terror then ran.

"How could you..~?" he asked,pretending to be hurt."Who is she? Who's the girl you replaced me with..?"  he asked pretending to be forceful. "Loke~" he purred and Loke stumbled.

"Stay away from me!" he shooed and used his hands as a shield.

"Loke~" he called again.

"Loke?" another voice called,and then Rogue popped out of the intersect,then stopped. "huh?" 

"Rogue,what--?" Sting came and pointed Natsu. "Ahhh! Go away!" he yelled.Natsu forward,Rogue and Sting backed away and Loke crawled back.Natsu started laugh spookily and tilted his head and grinned.

"Sting..~ Why did you just watch?Why didn't you stop them? Did you enjoy watching me get hurt and molested?" 

"I-I-I don't know what you're talking about." Sting stuttured.They all started to run and Natsu stood there.He walked back downstairs and made went to the bathroom to wash of the fake blood and change.Yup,he finally finished his dare.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me: Damn.! He succeeded.!" I groaned.

"You'll get him next time" Erza assured and patted my shoulder.I pouted in return.

"Oh,by the way Lucy,here's your copy." I said and threw a disk at and she caught it and winked at me.

"I was honestly spooked by this chapter." I admit that. Here's your dare CloudKitti.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08/18/15 9:26 p.m.