Chapter 15: A night...

Night of the party~

Lucy's gang-minus the trio and the playboy- entered the bright tower. They tried calling Natsu, wondering if he was coming or not, but Jellal assured them that Natsu was never a liar and always keeps his words. Lucy eventually kept looking around, hoping to see a pink haired dude. Her hopes went up as she spotted a mop of pink messy hair.

"I think I found Natsu! "she beamed and walked over, followed by the others. As she got closer, her jaw dropped. "N-Natsu?" she stuttered, catching the other guy's attention.

Natsu was leaning against the wall, alone. He plugged on his white earbuds, but screw that--Natsu was wearing a white-t, top with an unzip high neck leather jacket, ripped jeans, black converse, his white-scaley scarf were matching his clothing. On his left hand, his right ear was pierce,with a black earring. The fact his long pink hair adding the more fierceness into his presence.

"Yo Lucy! "he greeted with a beam.

He stared at the blond, who was wearing a summer white tank top, showing off her belly button, short denim shorts, fishnet stockings with a black high cut sneakers. Her arms were accompanied with bangles. The others soon caught up.

"Whoa!" that was the only thing that came out of Lyon's mouth.

"You came in prepared," Gejeel snickered, Natsu lightly kicked his shin and glared.

"Wait, did you pierce your ear?" Jellal hissed. Natsu chuckled.

"No, it's fake," he answered and snapped the ring, and put it back on, Jellal sighed in relief.

"Good,"

Jellal on the other hand, was wearing a black shirt, matching by his neck were various of lace necklaces, simple jeans and converse. Though, he slightly change his hairstyle, combing a bit in front to partially cover his left eye, making it look spikier. Erza, was wearing a loose black tank top, paired with a black jacket that only reach her torso, exposing her abdomen, denim shorts, with white high-socks and black boots. Her hair was also combed sideways, and loosely hanging.

Juvia wasn't wearing much of an exposing clothing, taking a guess that Lyon forbid it. So, she was wearing a monochrome sweater and a black skirt with a black knee-high leather boots and her hair was tied into a twin-tail. Lyon was wearing a white-t, ripped jeans and flat shoes, his hair was pulled up by a white head band. Gajeel being Gajeel, had his casual clothes.

Levy, was wearing a maroon tube top, with a black cardigan, white shorts and black long boots. Instead of her signature headband, she got glowing earphones, a choker, and fishnet long gloves on both arms. Natsu stared at them, like they were some sort of a gang of addicts. The only thing missing is for them to trash the place.

"Alright! Listen you brats! " An old man in front shouted at the mic. "Tonight is the night where we welcome the new members of our family!" everyone cheered. "So, don't hesitate, party till lights out," he encourage. "Also, don't challenge Cana to a drinking contest!" he warned, a few members that were familiar with the warning, paled.

"Let's party!!" Ichiya yelled. It was no surprise, since he was also a Blue Pegasus Mage. Neon lights started to fill the room and the music boomed.

Everyone begun to fill the dance floor.Natsu was sitting at a table with Jellal and Gajeel, not really interested.Lucy tugged him.

"Let's dance!" she offered. Natsu stared at her with horror.

"I can't dance!" he answered defensively. Lucy pouted and pulled Natsu up and went t the dance floor.Lucy started to snap her hips.

"C'mon. Just let go." she encouraged. Natsu just stood there. Lucy let out a frustrated groan. "Just move your hips and legs," she instructed. Natsu followed in suit, slightly following Lucy's movements. "Okay, that's it! you're getting it," she smiled. Natsu returned the smile.