Chapter 10:Where it begun

It was winter. Lyon was reading his book. His silence made it seem like he's a stern person, Natsu was afar, he got out of the kitchen with casual clothes. Lyon put his book down, confuse. Natsu rarely leaves the dorm, especially during semester breaks.

"Where're you goin?" he ask as he sat up.

"Hmm? Just meeting up with a friend. Do you wanna come?" he offered.

"Is it alright?" 

"Huh? Uhh yeah.Why not? I still have an hour before our meeting time. Just don't be too slow," he said.

"Sure." Lyon responded nonchalantly and hopped out of bed, changing his clothes and pocketing his phone.

"We're taking the bus by the way, your car will probably get stuck in the pile of snow," Natsu warned. Lyon nodded, they went to the dorm supervisor's office and ask for permission then left.

"Where are you gonna meet your friend anyway?" Lyon ask as he took a sit beside Natsu.

"Mall," Natsu responded. He plugged his earplugs, and when that happens, Lyon is already aware that Natsu is not up for a conversation.When they reached the mall, they went upstairs and went straight to the food court.

Lyon observed the place and his eyes darted to Natsu. He watch Natsu's expression twist in discomfort. Natsu hates crowdy places, he can't move properly. It's winter and Christmas was near. They walked some more until Natsu spotted a blue haired girl, waving happily, Natsu beamed and ran to her.

"Natsu? Wait!" Lyon called and ran after him.When Natsu stop, Lyon panted for air, his hands on his knees.

"Is he alright?" Juvia ask. Lyon looked up and his eyes widen. He found an angel, a very attractive angel.

"HI! I'M LYON!" he straighten up and introduced himself rather loudly. Juvia hesitated.

"Uhmm...H-hi?" she stutter and glanced at Natsu who just chuckled.

"Juvia, this is my new room mate,Lyon Fullbuster," Natsu gestured and Lyon bowed with a tint of pink on his cheeks. "And Lyon, this is friend, Juvia Lockster," Juvia bowed.

"Juvia is happy to meet you," she politely bowed. Lyon gave an awkward laughed so Natsu and Juvia sweat dropped. After their introduction, they walked inside the food court and bought food and sat down at a vacant table.

~~

"How did you and Juvia met?" Lucy cut and Natsu groaned.

"Well. When Juvia enrolled at our school, she was always bullied because she was gloomy and whenever or where-ever she is, it always rains. So, I kinda talked to her and we became friends," Natsu explained.

"Natsu was really nice, you know," Juvia complimented shyly and fiddled her fingers. He and Lucy chuckled.

~~

Natsu watched the two interact, he was happy that Juvia was at least comfortable with Lyon. They strolled around, buying books and clothes. Lyon even offered to give Juvia a gift but Juvia declined. They were enjoying the moment but sadly it was time to go home.

"I'll give you a ride to the station," Lyon offered. Juvia glanced at Natsu and Natsu nodded.

"Juvia would be happy," she beamed and Lyon blushed. They arrived at the station, on the last second; Lyon ask Juvia's number which Juvia gladly gave. After that, Lyon and Natsu went back to the dorm. Lyon flopped on his bed with a grin.