I'm Jessie

This chapter is dedicated to A_Queen_with_a_Dream enjoy!

The show had started and I was so to sitting in the back of the stage. I was bored sitting there so I snuck into the stands. I walked around a bit until I bumped into someone.

"Oi!" I grabbed my head and looekd at the person infront of me.

She was about my height, Blonde hair, and blue eyes. She was similar to me sort of.

"Sorry about that I wasn't paying attention I'm just looking for my parents sorry I'm being Rude I'm Jessica you can call me Jess or Jessie I don't mind either" she said sticking g out her hand.

She was nice and pretty talkative.

" Hazel but where's your parents" I asked her confused as she had lost her parents.

She shrugged her shoulders " I don't remember they told me I could go to the bathroom by myself and then on the way back I couldn't remember" she was frustrated that's for sure.

" Oh I'm sorry..here...um..follow me " I told her this and grabbed her hand.

" Where are we going" she asked me as I pulled her down from the stands and to the crews tunnel.

" Um..a place...I don't want someone like yourself getting kidnapped" I told her as I knocked on a black door.

" Thank you" she mumbled.

The black door opened and the yellow jacketed man looked down at me. His name was Jake and was a real sweet boy. He was about 20 and was from the midlands.

" Ah Hazel there you I are the make up and hair department have been looking for you wait.... who is this" he asked me pointing at the girl I dragged back here.

" This is my fried Jessie, Jessie this is Jake" she waved shyly and he nodded.
" Alright well get in here and get ready" he pushed us along and I was taken to make up.

Jessie was amazed that I was backstage.

" I've never heard of you before are you famous or something" she asked me as the hair stylist put gel in my hair.

" Me not at all but my father is he's the drummer" I explained to her standing up and her following me to the side of the stage.

"Really oh wow that's cool oh my how was Freddie like" I looekd down at the ground.

Don't cry, don't cry.

"I don't want to speak of him " I told her.

"Sorry I didn't want to make you upset" she hugged me and I smiled.

The hug reminded me of Freddie's hug.

" It's okay...do you want to be friends" I asked her and she smiled.

" I would love too" she smiled and I smiled back.

" Now please welcome my daughter Hazel" my dad yelled into the microphone.

"I'll be back stay right here" I was then ushered onto stage.

I waved to the crowd and mentally prepared myself for the waterworks I couldn't let spill. I sat down at the keyboard I would be playing as well.

"the man who wrote this taught me this and I thank him for that now let's get with it" I began playing and put myself in auto plane mode.

I played the song but didn't think about playing it. I didn't want to be reminded of the tragedy. I did however pay attention to the song. I remembered Freddie teaching me it when I was 5, playing for my family, and how I just realized how much it's me. Every word was what I was going through.

Although I kept composure singing but tears ran down my eyes. It didn't affect my singing at all. I finished the song and brian spoke into the mic.

" Round of applause for this strong girl" people cheered.

Strong? I'm weakest person ever!

I went back to Jessie and she smiled.
" You were amazing" she exclaimed.

" Thank you"

The rest if the night went fairly well. I ended up cry about as emotions took over me. Jessie comforted me but all I could remember was that day. Oh god that day.