Felix? where have you been?

Jessie had left after my outburst in the living room. I was alone now in my bedroom. Like usaul. I felt bad for earlier and causing such a scene. Freddie told me never to cause a scene unless it's completely necessary. I didn't really know if it was necessary though.

There was a knock on the door and I figured it was dad.

"Come in" I called out still facing away from the door looking out the window.

I heard the door open and shut. I still didn't turn around.

"Yeah dad" I asked peering out into the garden.

" there's a phone call for you down stairs"

I turned around and looked at him.

" that's it " I asked and he nodded.

I gave a confused and suspicious look before heading downstairs. I picked up the phone that was in the kitchen on the counter.

" hello?"

" Hazel how are you" I instantly recognized the voice.

" Mr.Plant?" I questioned.

" Yes remember I said call me Robert" he persisted.

" Sorry Robert I forgot but what do you need" I asked him sitting on the counter in the kitchen.

"I just wanted to see how you are" why would he care?

" um good I suppose " I told him playing with the chord of the phone.

" well that's good well I have to go I'll talk to you soon"

"Talk to you soon?" He then hung up.

The whole conversation and everything really just confused me. I shook it off and got off the counter. I walked upstairs and went to the music room. I made sure dad wasn't in there and then went inside. I walked over and sat down at the piano.

I played random things on the piano just messing around really. I stopped once I heard the doorbell. I got up and walked to the stairs. I peered down the stairs so no one saw me. Dad opened the door and a woman with brown hair and a boy with the same colored hair opened the door.

" Ah Felix how are you " dad exclaimed hugging the kid that was about my age maybe a bit older.

"Hi dad " the boy I learned to be named Felix said.

I was confused. Do I have another brother?

" I'll pick him up in two weeks and Felix be on your best behavior for your father" the women said before leaving.

Once she left there was am awkward silence between Felix amd Roger.

" so you want to meet the rest of the family" Roger said as Felix gave a look I don't know how you would describe.
I ran away and to my room. Why didn't they tell me I have an older brother? Where has he been all this time? I shut the door making Delilah and Freddie jump. Samson must have been under the bed again. I locked the door and proceeded to calm down.

I gathered the cats up and sat down in front of my bed. Samson and Delilah sat beside me while Freddie purred in my arms. He was a cute kitten definitely and my favorite. It was black with white around his eyes. He was very energetic compared to the other two.

Ripping me out of my thoughts was a knock on the door.

" go away" I called out not wanting to meet anyone.

"Hazel let me in I want you to meet someone" Dad told me.

" I know who he is now go away" I could hear him getting frustrated and say something I couldn't quite figure out.

I heard one pair of footsteps walk away and then return. The door handle jiggled and then the door opened. Forgot about the nail? Dad had a look on his face saying your in trouble later kind of look.

" Hazel this is your Brother Felix, Felix this is your sister Hazel why don't you two get to know each other" Felix nodded and dad left my room.

Not before I gave him a death glare first. Felix looked at me then at the cats.

" I'm guessing you like cats" he said pointing to them.

I rolled my eyes "no I like dogs more their just here for looks" I scoffed and continued to pet Freddie.

" well your just in a scrummy mood" he told me sarcastically

"What?"

He looked at me as if I should know.

"Never mind" he sat down on my chair by the desk.

"How old are you" he asked me seeming interested.

" ten you?"

" Eleven" I just nodded.

This is gonna be a long two weeks....

----------------
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say I won't be able to update much the rest of the weekend. I'm going to a friends house but I'll do my best to post a chapter Sunday night. Also sorry for the horrible chapter. I'll try to make make the next one better. Anyways Peace and Love-HL