Football, Bets, and Tickles

I had 20 minutes to get ready which would be the fastest I've ever haf to get ready. I left Noel to stay in my bedroom to shower and get dressed while I went to the hall bathroom. I had my favorite pair of Adidas trainers, Freddie's flash tshirt, and my favorite pair of sambas.

I turned the water on and the loud sound of water echoed in the bathroom. I quickly stripped of the day old clothing and slipped into the shower. I throughly but quickly washed and rinsed my platinum blonde hair making sure all the soap was gone. After 5 minutes I stepped out and dried my body.

I put my hair up in the towl before continuing to get dressed. I took my hair down brushing it and getting the tangles out before putting it up in a bun. The quickest I ever got ready.

I exited the bathroom expecting to beat Noel but I hadn't. His cheeky little grin sat on my bed waiting for me. I could have sworn I would have beaten him.

"What! No I got ready super fast how in the hell did you beat me!" Noel broke down laughing at me.

He walked over and out his arms out shrugging.

" what can I say I'm pretty damn fast" he then out his arm around me.

"Must be what all the girls think about you"

His jaw dropped at what I said. I tried so hard not to laugh and keep a straight face and it was proving to be pretty damn difficult.

" you didn't" he took his arm off me as I started to laugh.

" but I did" I grabbed the soccer ball that sat by my door before running down stairs.

"I'LL GET YOU" Noel yelled as I ran as fast as I could out of the house.

I ran hard and fast to the green door that read garden lodge. I opened it and Noel quickly on my tail. I ran through the crowds of people in the direction of hyde park. Noel surprisingly didn't slow down not even a tad. It surprised me a whole lot. After a little over 6 blocks of running and many second glances I managed to end up in hyde park.

I quickly scattered up into the closest tree hiding from the man I was terrifyingly falling in love with. I waited for a few minutes till a out of breath Noel had one arm leaning against the tree looking everywhere but up. I got a very good.idea and decided to do it.

I positioned my self just right leaving everything from the knees down hanging off one side of the branch and let my body fall backwards. As I did that I landed right infront of Noel's face making him scream and jump. I immediately began laughing as he held his hand on his chest.

I fell out of the tree from laughing so hard and onto the ground. This resulting in Noel laughing leaving us both in a fit of laughter.

" you okay?" He asked still slightly laughing at me.

" yeah..I'm fine" I giggled before looking into his eyes.

I pushed myself up on my arm going to kiss him. He was leaning in as well before and got up quickly getting the ball that now laid on the ground.

" I have ball first"

This man I swear....

I scrambled off the ground and to the man who had my white, blue, and neon green ball. Little did he know I played on a soccer team from the tine I was 5 till I graduated school.

Flashback: February 16th, 1986

I sat nervously in the back of the car to reach our destination. Today I had tryouts for soccer. Dad was with me today which was kinda unusual. Freddie was always with me for tryouts. It sounds odd to be five and trying out but brits took their soccer seriously.

" Where's uncle Freddie dad I complained to than beside me who was disappointed that I wanted Freddie over him.

This was before we really started getting close. Of course we had always been extremely close but after Queen stopped touring was when we were really glued to the hip.

" He's at home with Uncle Jim you might see him later"

I nodded and carried on being nervous.

It was about 2 hours later and I had finally finished tryouts.They were now calling out the people who had made the team.

" number 3 is...Alexis..um...number 2 our second starting memeber is...Violet...and our 1st starting memeber and captain is.....Hazel" I gasped in disbelief

I ran to my dad who now had the man I really couldn't wait to tell.

" Uncle Freddie! I made the team and I'm captain!"

End of flashback

That day would be one of the many memories I could never forget no matter how long I lived.

As I zoned back into Noel and I's little game I ran and stole the ball. For the next hour or so we raced up and down the field. Energy pumping through us both surprisingly.

" Alright were now tied 10 to 10 say the next goal wins" I asked the sweaty man before me.

He nodded and then spoke up "winner gets..." he said before trailing off.

I put on a delivish smile before answering:

"A chance to be naughty"

He grinned ear to ear "deal"

I took off with the ball but he was quickly ready for my attempts for a goal. Noel pretty much stole the ball from under me racing down field. I was for sure I'd win the game but I was sorely mistaken.

He kicked the ball into the white field goal throwing his arms jn the air.

"GOAL" he yelled as I stopped defeated.

I glared at him as yet another cheeky smile played on his face. He walked back to my now grumpy face.

"Not fair" I pouted crossing my arms together.

" oh is someone a sore loser" he asked wrapping his arms around my waist.

" not fair" I repeated looking away.

" bets a bet I win" He kissing my cheek but not phasing me.

" do I have to tickle you" he threatened and immediately tried to ran away.

To no avail he was stronger than me and wasn't letting go. He began tickling me amd I slumped to the ground immediately crying out with laughter. Noel followed after me landing on top of me ticking my sides.

"STOP" I cried out laughing as passers-byers gave us strange looks

Luckily he stopped and I tried to catch my breath. He ran his fingers down the side of my face and under my chin. Noel lightly directed my face towards him before locking lips with him. His tongue entered my mouth caught me by surprise.

After what I believed to be eternity in heaven he pulled away leaving me breathless.

Minutes had passed and we both just stared at each other. We couldn't believe how much sparks went off. At least I couldn't. I knew now although such a short amount of time with him. It was something I couldn't believe.

Noel then spoke up:

"Can I tell you something?"