Just let me in

We were currently in the limo and were in downtown london. I was wearing Freddie's superman tanktop, high waisted jeans, boots, and the jacket Freddie had gotten me two years ago for Christmas.

"Where are we going " I asked again

I was really suspicious on where we were going. Mom and dad had left Hendrix and little Freddie at home. This was obviously nothing particularly good or very family oriented.

"Were almost there" mum told me.

I looked at dad and he smiled warmly. I smiled faintly back before turning my attention to the passing streets. Eventually after a good 15 minutes or so the car stopped. All three of us got out and I followed them into this building. I was waiting room. Green leather furniture, horrible wallpaper, almost dead flowers, and a fake smiling receptionist.

" Hi you must be the Taylors and you must be Hazel" she said smiling at me but I just gave a look of annoyance.

" Uh hi....where the hell am I " I asked both annoyed and ultimately confused at this point.

"Hazel language " my mum enforced as dad just laughed.

She cut him a look before continuing "Hazel this Dr.Williams office she's a therapist"

Before I could have time to argue and refuse the therapist popped into the room.

" Ms.Taylor" she called out as I turned around horrified.

I cut both mom and dad a look before walking into the dreaded office.

"Please sit down" she told me as I sat down on the cold leather couch.

" So what seems to be the problem your parents said you've become very distant after a family friends death " she asked me as she sat down and grabbed the clipboard in front to her.

Dont cry, don't cry stand your ground. I didn't know this woman nor would I talk to this woman. I crossed my arms and sat back. My lip closed tight I wasn't giving in. God I'm stubborn.

" Well obviously you don't wanna say that so why don't we start by something simple how about what do you like to do" she asked me.

I stared at her for a moment "I like music" I told her coldly.

" Alright that's a start but why do you like music"

"I like music what can I say" there gonna hear a ear full later.

" Okay well was there any connection with someone who happened to really influence you with music" wow real Suttle

"Possibly" I told her making her sigh.

" I'm here to help you Hazel you just have to let me in" She told me as she was trying to sympathy with my situation which she wouldn't understand.

None of this was going to help me none at all. None of this was going to erase his eyes from my mind. None of it would help the night terrors that I suffer now.

" It won't help me" I told her flatly.

" It will just give me a chance Hazel I promise I will help as much as I can " she was sincere about it but alittle part of me didn't believe her.

"Fine" she smiled at me but on the inside I was dreading ever second that was to come.