The Night Comes Down

The concert had just started and I was at the piano playing with the rest of the concert band. We were playing a melody of Led Zeppelin songs as our last song before choir was up. The melody consisted of Stairway to heaven, then part of immigrant song, part of whole Lotta love, and then the build up and ending of stairway.

The whole concert band portion went incredibly well and I was so happy that it did. We had finished and were taking our bows. I looked up and saw the best thing I could ever see almost. It was Brian, John, and of course my dad with all of out families. What really made me smile was the face of Jim hutton,Phoebe, and the one and only Robert plant right by.

I hadn't seen the three of them in years so to see them there in the flesh all scattered through the back rows trying not to be seen. I smiled and tried not cry tears of happiness upon seeing them.

The concert continued and I walked down with choir. Our theme this year for the whole show was "a rocking Christmas". I loved the theme since it combined my two favorite things obviously. We had finished the choir part and it was supposed to be over but Jake had other plans.

" thank you, thank you" Jake siad into the mic as everyone applauded and continued once they calmed down "originally it was supposed to be choir and band only but there's this student and she has a very important piano competition tommarro and since we have a few minutes why don't we hear this lovely student play her song for some extra practice"

People cheered yes and jake looked at me. He walked over to me and held his hand out. I took it and he helped me of the risers. he let go and I walked back on the stage and to my piano.

I at the crowd and to Jake. He sat down in the front room and smiled to comfort and encourage me.

After the concert

Everyone had changed out of suits and dresses and were putting our things away. I said hi to everyone I knew in the crowd. Jim said I did a wonderful job as well as Phoebe. Robert told me a I did phenomenal and was a natural. After our reunion and everyone dispersed I told mom and dad I left something in the band room. I walked to the band room then to Jakes office. I knocked in the door and He looked up from his desk and smiled.

The office was dark except for a little lamp giving a very dull glow. It wasn't the best lighting to say the least.

" ahh my beautiful Hazel " he said as he got up and walked over to me.

He wrapped his arms securely around my waist and I wrapped mine around the back of his kneck.

" you did wonderful tonight " I told him playing with the back of his collar.

" Me?! What about you my sweet thing now you did wonderful and amazing" I couldn't help but blush at his words.

" thank you " I whispered looking into his beautiful eyes.

Jake reached up to my face and caressed my face with his hand. He pushed a piece of hair out of my face and traced his hand down my jaw.

" you look so beautiful" Jake whispered pressing his forehead against mine.

The very little light shadowed Jake so I could only see a shadow of his face. I closed my eyes and pressed my lips against his. His lips tasting of mint and honey. Lips were in sync and it made me get a feeling I couldn't yet to describe.

We pulled away breathless. I opened my eyes and broke into a smile. He was smiling as well.

" I'll see you bright and early tommarro" Jake asked me letting me go and taking my hand.

" 7 in the morning right?"

"Of course"

He gave me one more kiss and then we walked hand in hand down the hallway. Before we turned the corner to the lobby we let our hands go. It was as if I was incomplete.

" Goodbye Mr.Augustine"

" Goodbye Ms.Taylor"

___________

Hey everyone,

Sorry if this chapter sucked but the next one will be waaayy better. I promise!!! Anyways Peace and Love-HL