Killer Queen

This chapter is dedicated to @freddieslove

Freddie

I watched as she took the note from what I learned to be Jake. I knew the situation from yesterday and I knew he was being quite unreasonable with the office referral. The bell hadn't even rang yet she was just fine. I didn't know what his problem was but it surely pissed me off. I felt on the verge of tears and it wasn't my emotions it was Hazels. She wanted to cry causing me to want to cry.

"THAT SON OF A BITCH" I yelled knowing he was the reason she wanted to cry.

" Freddie?" I heard a female voice say from behind me.

I turned around and it was Melissa. She was quite nice and I had become great friends with her. She was one of my best friends in this white,airy, place.

" Sorry I'm just alittle unstable today" I told her truthfully.

" it's fine Freddie" she told me walking over putting her arm on my shoulder "what's going on with Hazel" she asked.

" so much right now" I sat down with my head in my hands.

I knew I was being a bit dramatic but no one makes my Hazel cry.

" care to explain" she asked sitting cross legged beside me.

" I guess"

Hazel

"You promise you'll make it on Class on time" the principal Mr.Smitb asked.

" Yes sir " I told him trying to resist rolling my eyes.

" alright your dismissed Ms.Taylor" I got up and started walking towards the door.

" Ms Taylor " I turned to face the principal.

"Yes?"

He held out 3 papers.

" fill these out and have them to me tommarro at lunch" I grabbed the papers and said thank yoy then left.

On my way back to the band room I looked at the papers to realize they were scholarship applications. I looked more into then and realized they were all music scholarships and writing ones.

I walked back into the classroom glaring at Mr.Augustine before going to my seat.

"Alright now class since the choir is short with people this year I'm gonna have tryouts for anyone interested in auditioning there is a sheet for anyone who would like to all you have to do is write your name and what block is your free block"

I decided it would be a good opportunity and tryout. I rushed over with about 10 other people to write our names down. I looked at Mr.Augustine and glared at him as I was still pissed at him.

" see me after class Ms.Taylor" I sighed and went back to my seat.

The class was soon over and I trudged into his office. I flopped down in the chair infront of him waiting for him to say something.

" Why have you been ignoring me all day and being so rude" he half yelled half bitterly said.

" Haha me " I laughed in disbelief "what about you Mr. I'm gonna send you to the office for no god damn reason"

" don't talk to me that way" he gritted through his teeth.

"Whatever goodbye " I stomped out of his office

I started crying as I walked out. I never understood why I cried tgat evening. It wasn't till months later I realized why I felt so heart broken.