Trapped

Jessie had given me her home number yesterday before she left. We decided that we would make plans one day to hang out. Currently right now I was at home working on my home work. I was still home schooled and I was two months ahead. I had woke up early and started working on it.

What I mean by woke up early was we went home after Jessie left. We got home at 1 in the morning and I went to sleep for 2 hours. I woke up after having a horrible nightmare and I've been working on it for 4 hours. It was now 7 in the morning and I had already finished a ton of school work.

I looked up from my school work and around my room. My bed headboard was against the right wall when you first walk in, two nightstands beside it, and my desk where I was sitting at was by the balcony entrance on the wall you first see when you walk in. My closet was on the left wall when you walk in and my bathroom as well.

My bedroom which used to be filled with my own things had alot of Freddie's things instead. He had given me his sweatshirts and shirts but in his will I got plenty of other things. Mary also let me get anything from the house I wanted. In Freddie's will it said that Mary got Freddie's house until I was 18. When I was 18 I was to be given Freddie's house and his estate.

Mary wasn't happy about that but I was happy. I turned back to my desk and sat down my pencil. I picked up the picture of Freddie, Jim, Joe, and I . It was taken in September of '85.

Flashback:

We were in Munich and mom and dad were staying at hotel. I was at uncle Freddie's in his apartment. He had given me my own room to stay in which was nice.

"UNCLEEEE FREDDDDIIEEEE STOOPPP" Freddie had pinned me down and was tickling me.

"I'LL SAVE YOU" Uncle Joe yelled tickling Freddie.

" JOSEPH" Freddie laughed and I wiggled my out of his grip.

I ran to uncle joes room and hid under the bed.

" HAZEEELL" I heard Jim squeal as he must have joined the game.

I heard someone run down the hallway and to uncle Joe's room. They shut the door and turned around.

" It's me uncle Joe" he whispered.

I crawled from under the bed and looked at uncle Joe.

" Were trapped aren't we" my 4 year old self was terrified but at the same time having fun.

"Yes for now but at least I have my little munchkin" he scooped me up in the air spinning me a bit before landing on the bed.

I hugged him as I sat on his lap waiting it out. The knocks came a few minutes later.

" Oh Joseph let me in" Freddie's devious voice chimed.

" No" we both said.

Jim and Freddie got in anyhow amd they tackled us and were tickling us.

Phoebe walked in taking a picture of us fools.

End of flashback:

I wiped the tears away and set the photos back on my desk.

"I miss you uncle Freddie and Uncle Joe" I whispered.

I wiped my face and picked up the guitar. It was Freddie's acoustic guitar. I had also got that in the will which was nice. It had the smell of Freddie just like everything else I possessed did. It was delightful and comforting.

I walked out to my balcony and sat down on the white chair that sat out there. I mindlessly played the guitar and looked up into the sky. I closed my eyes for a second but quickly popped them back open. That day was embedded in my brain and I saw his eyes every time I shut mine. It was haunting and horrible.

" HAZEL" mom called out for me in my bedroom.

I scrambled up and back into my room.

"Yes mum" I asked her setting the guitar on my bed beside my cat fred.

"I need you to get ready were leaving in a hour" she told me but I gave a confused look.

" Where to" I asked her.

"You'll see once you get there but you don't have to dress fancy" From that she left the room.

Where on earth could we be going?