Promise?

Hazel

His lips on mine was just like fireworks. It was a feeling I had never experienced before. Not even with Jake. I stared into his deep blue eyes and couldn't process what I felt for him. I think I love him. I couldn't come to terms with this however since I was scared.

I was scared of love. I was scared to love someone and for them to leave me. I don't know what I would do if another person I loved left. Like Freddie and Uncle Joe. I don't want something like that to happen with Noel.

"N-noel?" His blue eyes filled with concern as I said his name"I don't know If I can"

His eyes filled with sadness and regret.

" why " he asked pushing my hair out of my face "did I do something wrong"

I shook my head no " it's me I- I can't get close to you..you'll leave me or even worse"

I let go of him a afraid to touch him or go near him. Afraid all in general.

" I promise I won't go anywhere I lo- like you alot and I want you in my life you mean alot to me Hazel I know there's age difference but who cares I want to be there for you"

Coming from the bad boy you hear in the tabloids I don't think it could get anymore sincere. He had won me over although I was still uneasy. I was so vulnerable and soft I couldn't help but to fall under his control.

The tears fell although I couldn't understand why. He immediately pulled me close to him and wrapped his arms around me. He kissed my forehead and rubbed my back. Noel carefully put my legs across hus lap and I laid my head on his chest.

"Promise?" I whispered

"Promise"

We both fell asleep in each others arms. It was the best nights sleep I've had in a very, very long time. I probably haven't slept that good since I was about 8 before Freddie passed. It was a new beginning that I was about to face. Something I've needed in a very long time.
----------------
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone was really into this book anymore. Should I end it or keep going? Tell me what you think of the story and if I should continue to do it because I'm honestly not that sure.
Anyways Peace and Love-HL.