Cheeky

Hazel

   I woke up the next day to the phone ringing startling me awake. I looked at Noel and my jumping didn't wake him. Must be from the years of touring.  I carefully picked the phone up from the end table beside me and clicked the button.

  " hello?"my groggy voice spoke into the phone.

   " Hello my wonderful daughter how are you" my father's voice said always cheery.

  I looked at the clock and noticed the time.

   " bloody hell dad it's 6:30" I very harshly said which made Noel start to wake.

  "Hey I was gonna call you later but I was too anxious  to so I'm calling you now anyways I know you have been very busy lately but I was wondering if you wanted to meet up with me to have dinner at say 8...does that sound okay"

  I loved my father very much. Him and my brothers and sisters have always been there for me. Especially Hendrix since we were the two older siblings. My mother and I have never met eye to eye. I never really wanted her around.

   " Yeah that's fine but can I go back to sleep now" I was so tired I couldn't stand it.

" Yes you may I'll pick you up at quarter to eight now sweet dreams Hazy" click

   Slight heartache hit me when he said that nickname but I just set the phone down not letting it phase me.

  " Who was that" Noel asked as he wrapped his arms around me as I nuzzled into his chest.

   " my dad he wants to have dinner with me at 8 tonight"

   " that sounds nice" his voice soothed me.

   It was nice and quiet till Noel let out a sneeze. I looked at him and as my sleepy vision wore off some I noticed a red puffy faced Noel. Under his eyes were swollen and watering. He looked, and although I found him to be very attractive,awful.

   " oh god Noel are you okay" I started checking his face.

   " I'm o-o-ok" he sneezed again and again.

   I thought for a second trying not panic. I tried to think what could have been. It hit me then. It had to have been the cats.

  "It's the cats isn't it Noel" He nodded wiping his face.

   " come on" I got up and pulled him up with me.

   " I can't see right" He told me starting to panic.

   I grabbed his hand lacing it with mine. I noticed he was slightly shaking from I'm guessing not being able to see or breath right.

   "Walk slow " Noel just nodded.

   Slowly I got him upstairs and to my room.

   "Okay now I'm gonna get few things you stay here and don't panic it'll be fine" Truth was the bad boy was terrified at what was going on.

   " Okay...just..hurry"

  I kissed his forehead and went about my business. I grabbed a pair of black trainer pants that I had bought that were a bit too big but should fit him since he's about 3 or 4 inches taller than me, a old white tshirt, a wash cloth, and allergy medicine.

   I quickly went back to Noel who was still siting there trying to open his eyes.

   "Alright now I got pants and a shirt. The cats can't get up here so they should be okay and I also got a wash cloth and allergy medicine" I set the things down and he nodded.

  " open your mouth I'm gonna give you the medicine" Noel opened wide and I put the pill in his mouth.

  He swallowed the pill and took and unsteady breath.

  " now I'm gonna take your shirt off so...lift your arms" I was so glad he couldn't see my face as I was red as a beet.

   "Can do"

  He lifted his arms and I felt my face grow hotter. I put my hands under his shirt and pulled it off revealing his chest. It wasn't muscular and toned but he was slim which is what I preferred  with men.

  "  like what you see" he asked as I had just gawked at the man's chest and hadn't put the other shirt on yet.

   "Erm..Uh..." I couldn't form words which made Noel laugh at me.

  He reached his hand out and I grabbed it. He pulled me closer to him and managed to get his eyes open as the medicine had started to kick in. The ocean blue eyes stared into mine before he gave a cheeky grin. He then pulled me onto the bed and started to tickle me.

  "NOEL"I squealed as he tickled my sides.

   We both laughed and giggled like children. I really truly smiled after so many years. He eventually stopped and my sides hurt but I didn't mind. I laid on top of him playing with his hair and wiping his face with the wash cloth to help with his eyes.

   He played with my now long blonde and smiled at me. It was a very contagious smile that couldn't help but be reciprocated.

   "What?"I asked him

    " nothin' just admirin' you..your so beautiful" he stopped for a second before speaking up again " wanna go out with me today we can go out on the town maybe go play some football i don't wanna go back to my flat quite yet"

   His face looked of uncertainty and hopefulness. I just smiled.

   " give me 20 minutes"