Journey

June 11th, 1992

I had gotten my cast off a week ago and I was now on a plane to where I would be staying for the rest of the summer till September. I would be staying in California with my Aunt Mika. Honestly I wasn't looking forward to it. I only got to bring a hand full of things. All that I did bring were once Freddie's.

I was used to flying in a plane because we went on tour with dad all the time. This time I was in pure torture. The guy beside me had one of those portable cassette players and guess of all things he was playing? Queen. He looked over at me and took his headphones off.

He was about my age give or take. He had black hair and blue eyes. His skin was pale and he wasn't that bad looking. He seemed pretty nice from what I could tell.

" are you okay" He asked me in a American accent. Something I wasn't expecting.

" yeah...I'm fine" I told him.

" Oh..okay...ever since I put on my music you've been sad looking" ugh why.

"Oh no it's just your music....reminded me of a person who recently passed away" I was getting ready to slip up that I knew Freddie but dad told me neve to tell anyone.

" oh I'm sorry I'll turn it down...I'm Mathew Charles Sanders by the way but just call me Matt and you are" he asked sticking his hand out.

"Hazel Caroline Breeze Taylor " I told him shaking his hand.

The rest of the plane ride I didn't hear the music as he had turned it down. What I didn't know was I would meet Matt again many years later in 2004 when his band he formed in 1999 would become big.

I got off the plane and said goodbye to Mathew. Once I got my luggage I saw my Aunt. She had her arms open expecting a hug but that's something she didn't receive.

" I know you don't want to be here but you could at least give your favorite aunt a hug" she said with a pouty face.

My favorite Aunt is Veronica I thought. I gave her hug and we went out to her car. All I could think about was how long this summer was going to be at Huntington Beach, California. How long it was going to be and how much this summer I wasn't expecting at all.

-------------------
Hello Everyone,

Sorry for such a short chapter I'm transitioning to a new situation. Tell me what you think of the story so far I would love to hear your guys opinion. Anyways Peace and Love-HL.