I'm falling

Noel Gallagher

Wow...she's more beautiful in person than in the news paper and TV. She literally took my breath away. God I'm so glad I saw her first. I pointed her out to liam on TV one day and he tried to claim her but luckily I did first.

She's been in the news paper ever since she was a young kid. Well she still is pretty young. She's about 18 and I'm 33. Definitely won't go for someone like me..

I wiped the thoughts from my mind as we entered upon the living room. Liam sat on my sofa sprawled out with beer bottles beside him. It wasn't unusual for us to already be drinking this early. The way we see it is if we're awake then anytime is drinking time.

I had only consumed about 3 already today but liam had consumed about 8. Being we both have a high tolorence to alcohol it didn't affect us all that much.

" you can sit down where you like maybe even the couch if Liam's fat arse would sit up" my brother shot me a look.

" Shut your gob will you" Liam half yelled but laughed at me.

I noticed how Hazel felt very out of place. Although she didn't directly tell me I already knew her whole life. I was born in '67 and she was born in I believe '82. Being her father is in Queen she was always mentioned in the newspaper.

"Ah you must be Hazel I'm Liam" Liam put his hand out for her to shake which she obliged.

He then kissed her hand making her turn completely red. Now it was my turn to shoot him a look.
-----------------------------------

The whole day was one to remember. It took a bit to get her out of her shell but when we did it was great. We all drank, smoked, laughed, and listened to some great music. Well her and I did since liam passed out. I was very surprised in her music taste as she loved The Rolling Stones, the beatles, Led zeppelin, and alot more.

" your telling me you haven't ever Listened to The Stone Roses" I asked on astonishment.

"No never heard of them" she laughed a bit by I'm guessing the way I was acting.

"Well you have to listen to them then" I got up quick grabbing her hand in the process making her giggle.

" come on this way" I was pretty much dragging her upstairs to my music room where alot of my CD'S were.

We both laughed and giggled as we acted like children playing hide n go seek. I pulled her into the room and I let go of her hand going immediately to the CD's. I flipped through the discs before finally finding The Stone Roses Cd.

I immediately popped it into the CD player and the first little into began of 'I wanna be adored'. I turned around and Hazel was standing there with her arm across her holding her elbow. She looked so innocent standing there. She looked so beautiful. I walked over and sat down on the couch in the room.

" you can sit down I don't bite" she smiled and walked dover sitting down beside me.

" what's this song called" she asked and I smiled as I could tell she liked the band.

"I wanna be adored it's one of my favorites" I told her this and she smiled slightly back

" I like it"

I put my hand on her knee and she looked back at me.

"I better leave" she said looking away.

Ouch...

" Please stay" I whispered.

She turned and looked back into my eyes.

" I-I can't be involved with you Noel..I shouldn't be here now my family would kill me of they knew I was even here...I like you a lot although I just met you im-"

"You like me?" I was pretty surprised that she did but I was happy that she did

I saw from the glow of the moon through the window on her face she was blushing madly. "Yes I do Noel"

I leaned forward a bit " I like you too" I took my hand and traced down her face.

She looked down seeming not wanting to look at me. I put my fingers under her chin making her look at me. She took he a unsteady breathe as I got closer to her face. I took the chance and pressed my lips against her. She began kissing back which took me by surprise.

As I kissed her I realized I was falling and falling hard.