Fallen stars

I looked up at that star remembering that day....

I remembered the day Freddie,Phoebe,Joe and I camped out in his yard. Thinking of it was bittersweet.

Flashback:

Uncle Phoebe had set up the tent outside and Freddie wasn't happy of the thought of sleeping outside. It was May of '86 Just two weeks from the start of the Magic tour.

" come on Fred it's only for one night" Uncle Joe told him patting him on the back.

Freddie glared at him.

" don't call me fred " he told him annoyed.

Freddie picked up Delilah and sat down on his chair.

" oh uncle Freddie don't be so grumpy you'll be fine" I told him hugging him and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Later that night Uncle Phoebe amd Uncle Joe were caught up in their own conversation leaving Freddie and I to talk. We were both staring up onto the sky and Freddie was talking about the stars.

" you see that star right there?" Freddie pointed to the star right off the Ryans belt.

" yeah I see it"

"That's our star I bought the star for us so whenever I'm not with you or if something is to ever happen to me just know that I'm always there alright"

" Okay uncle Freddie" I told him leaning against his chest and he wrapped his arms around me.

Later that night when we all went to be in the tent Freddie didn't last long before he went inside.

"Joseph stop it" Freddie hissed kicking something.

" what are you talking about" Uncle Joe mumbled turning.

Freddie snuggled closer to me.

" that Joseph stop touching my leg" Freddie told him.

" I'm not doing that " Uncle Joe said sitting up.

Freddie screamed and got up quickly. He scooped me up and ran out of the tent and inside. Turns out it was Phoebe and Freddie was pissed on the found out.

End of flashback:

I laughed a little remembering that day. It was definitely one of my fondest memories and I would never forget that.

I started to feel a little sick to my stomach and before I had time to really register what I felt I threw up. I felt very dizzy,light headed, and my stomach had a pain I couldn't ever describe. I threw up once more and after that I don't remember what happened.

Freddie:

I felt sick and a pain in my stomach and leg. The cloud opened up and there I saw Hazel. Paramedics were loading her in a ambulance and her dad was riding with her. I quickly understood the situation and did my best to help. I put all my strength amd will power I could to help her.

Hazel:

I woke up in a hospital room. My leg was in a soft cast and I had a bandage on my stomach. The room was bare and boring. My family wasn't in the room instead it was someone very unexpected.

" Uncle Phoebe?" I said wiping my eyes.

" Yes dear are you okay do you need the nurse" he asked me worried for me.

" No I'd rather know what happened and where's my family" I asked him more confused than I have ever been.

"Well...yesterday night your parents said they found you outside on the ground passed out they called the paramedics and turns our you broke your leg and your appendix ruptured currently your parents are making some phone calls and your siblings are at Brians house now tell me what happened" he asked me grabbing my hand trying to reassure me that I'm okay.

"Last night..well..After I went to my room I-I went to my balcony...and I was thinking of The night we camped outside in '86" I felt tears proclaimed my eyes but I held them back "after thinking of that I threw up and that's all I remember"

He sighed and I looked him the eyes

"Munchkin..."he started out" you really need to talk about that day it's just as hard for me to talk about it as you but for someone your age it's just gonna cause things to worsen"

I understood all he had to say and soaked in every word. I tried talking about it and I even tried writing it but nothing seemed to particularly help. I would end up crying before either could form a sentence. My family found me hard to handle and once I had my cast off I had a whole new part of my life I would have to face.

The whole new part of my life without Freddie.