Body Language

"So Hazel" Dr.Williams said crossing her legs " what is wrong please tell me"

Ugh why "my...um..best friend..he.. died " I told her already feeling uncomfortable.

" How did he die"

"AID'S"

"How much did he mean to you" I bit my lips and grabbed my elbow.

I sniffed a bit "it would be a lie to say the world as he meant the universe to me as cheesy as that sounds" I laugh non chantly, wiping the forming tears in my eyes.

" It's okay Hazel " she told my smiling which I tried to reciprocate but it was harder than it seemed.

" So tell me a story a fond memory of you and your friend" I closed my eyes and his eyes flashed in my mind.

when he died flashed in my mind. It got all of a sudden hard to breath. It felt as I was trapped in a box and I couldn't escape.

" Hazel calm down" the doctor told me.

I couldn't and shook my head. I couldn't breath at all and my head was becoming light. My eye sight seemed to have closed in like a circle. Till it was all black.

Dream:

I was in Freddie's house in the living room. I sat up and looekd around. It didn't look like his house. It was all white but I knew it was his house.

"Munchkin" Uncle Joe exclaimed walking into the living room from the kitchen entrance.

" UNCLE JOE" I yelled running into his arms.

He wrapped his arms around me and it all felt surreal. We pulled away and I look into his eyes.

" Where's Freddie" I asked him confused that I hadn't seen him yet.

"Upstairs in his bedroom I'm sure he would love to see you" I nodded and ran upstairs to Freddie's room.

I knocked on the door of his room " Uncle Freddie it's me Hazel"

"Oh come in dear" He called out.

I opened the door and walked in. Freddie was healthy. He looked like he did '85. He was looking Out the window his back face towards me.

I walked over and tapped his back. He turned around and his warm brown eyes me mine.

" Oh uncle Freddie" I whispered wrapping my arms around him.

"Hazel" he whispered.

" Hmm"

"I still love you" he whispered as I looked up into his eyes.

He faded away. gone.

"UNCLE FREDDIE NOOO" I yelled before seeing a bright light.

Dream over:

" Hazel wake up"

"Hazel" I slowly woke up and mom and dad hovered over me.

" Where's am I" I asked them.

" A hospital dear" dad told me.

" What! Why?" I exclaimed sitting up.

" The doctors said you had a panic attack it happened while you were talking to doctor Williams" I just nodded.

Freddie:

I watched as Hazel tore herself apart. She was traumatized and well broken. I hated to watch the little girl, my best friend, kill herself slowly. I had made a deal with another angel and I was now her guardian angel. It's wierd knowing Hazels thoughts and moods. All of it was wierd but at the same it wasn't.

I loved Hazel with all my heart. I never felt such a close bond with someone when I was still alive. I hear her everyday whisper I still love you into the sky. I only wished she heard me say the same back. I tried my best to help as much as I could from where I was but I couldn't do anything. All I could do was watch her Fate.

-----------------------
Hello Everyone,

I know Freddie's POV! I figured I would try something a little out of my element. I usually never do angel type things so I figured I'd give it a shot. Tell me in the comments below what you think about it and if I should continue to add Freddie's POV every once in a while. Anyways Peace and Love-HL