I was born to love you

Hey guys,

I don't know what your guys opinions on age gaps in relationships but I don't mind. If you think they are wierd or whatever that's cool but just know I think age is knky a number. Anyways Peace and Love-HL.
______________________

Practice was over and we were all having dinner together. All band,choir,guitar,and ensemble members were down in the cafeteria eating. Everyone seemed to be having a good time talking. With friends and such but none of my friends were there.

I had only three friends here and that was it. Jessi, Anny, and Emma were the only ones. Good thing is I had them and that's what matters. I finished up my apple amd decided to go back to the band room to get ready.

I trudged back to the band room feeling quite awkward and lonely. I walked into the room and too my bag. I heard a voice clear as I rummaged around in my bag. I quickly stood up to see who it was. My breath hitched and my heart skipped a beat.

" Hazel can we talk" Mr.Augustine asked me.

I snapped at of my gaze from the short brown hair and green eyed man infront of me. There was something so captivating about him. Something just spectacular.

" yeah..Uh we can " I stumbled across my words.

Nice going Hazel

" here um sit down" Mr.Augustine told me as walked over to two chairs in the many rows of chairs.

I nodded and walked over. I sat down in the chair right in front of him. I faced him waiting for what he had to say. After a second of silence he spoke up.

" I'm sorry Hazel I didn't mean to be a jerk I was just upset you wouldn't talk to me it hurt that you didn't and ugh I'm so sorry" he stopped before he continued "I uh l-like you" he whispered the last part as of he was ashamed.

I was taken back to say the least but in all honestly couldn't help but to cry tears of happiness. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in the crook of him neck. His scent swirled engulfed me giving me this warm sense of security. I felt as if waves of electricity pumped through my body. The feeling was familiar but just romantic.

" I like you too" I whispered just so he could hear.

His arms wrapped around me and if felt so natural. Everything felt natural and perfect. I looked up and into the green eyes that saw who I really was. Who I had always been.

"Really?"He asked as if he was gonna cry although I already had.

"100% sure"

He smiled and leaned down. His full lips connected with mine making me feel wonderful. Our lips fell in sync and bit of tongue here and there. I wasn't a very experienced kisser but he took the lead. His hands pressed against my back pulling me closer to him.

We pulled away and I was in a moment of shock. I opened my eyes after a second to see his staring back at me. I was breathless but completely and utterly happy. My face formed into a grin causing him too.

He pulled back into a hug and he engulfed me as if I would dissappear.

" will you give me a chance" Jake asked.

"I wouldn't think twice about it"