3

It was kind of awkward when I woke up and saw Luke still sleeping on our couch. I walked up to Claire's room, only to see that she wasn't there. Claire had probably slept over at the frat house or something because she was too drunk. I decided to just change into something else than my pajamas before I woke Luke up. I took on a black skirt and an arctic monkeys band t-shirt, braiding my blonde hair quickly. 

When I walked in to the living room again, I felt myself get nervous. It would be awkward to wake him up to be honest. I walked slowly over to him and shook his shoulder. 

"Uhm, Luke?" I asked my voice shaky because I was so nervous. 

Luke groaned and turned around, hugging the pillow he was holding onto tighter. He looked so cute and cuddly. I shook his shoulder one more time, making his eyes flutter open. Luke sat up, looking around the room confused. It was kind of cute how confused he was. 

"Uhm.. Why am I here?" he asked awkwardly. 

Hir hair was in a mess and he looked so tired. 

"You came here drunk last night, wanting to talk to Claire, but she wasn't here so you asked to sleep on the couch." I mumbled, not telling him that he complained to me about Claire, that would just make it even more awkward. Luke's eyebrows furrowed, but he nodded. 

"Okay.. Well is Claire home now or what?" he asked. I shook my head. 

"She was at a frat party last night and she probably fell asleep there.". Luke looked disappointed, but nodded. 

"If you want to eat something before school today, just make yourself at home." I shrugged. 

"Okay," Luke nodded, walking into the kitchen. 

I decided to follow him because I needed to eat something for breakfast too. I found a bowl, putting lucky charms into the bowl before sitting down. I noticed that Luke did the same, well he poured milk into the bowl too.

He sat down across me and we both avoided looking at each other. I just started eating my cereal when I felt his eyes on me. 

"You forgot the milk." he stated. I rolled my eyes playfully. 

"No, I just eat it without milk.". Luke raised his eyebrow at me. 

"Why?". 

"Because I like them crunchy and they don't stay crunchy with milk." I explained. 

Luke stared at me for some more seconds before nodding and gazing down at his food again. I frowned, did he think I was weird? 

"Claire hasn't talked about coming to my preformance today, right?" Luke mumbled after some time. I sighed, shaking my head. 

"I kind of knew that, I just.. I was kind of still hoping she would change her mind." Luke muttered, taking the spoon with lucky charms into his mouth. 

"I'm sorry, Luke." I said, giving him a sympathic smile.

We were quiet after that. It was awkward to be honest, but luckily, Harry came to the rescue. "Good morning, Victoria!" he grinned, hugging me quickly. He hadn't noticed Luke yet, but I knew he would. Harry walked to the fridge, grabbing an apple like he did everyday before he turned around, his eyes widening. "Oh uhm hey Luke." he said, staring at me with raised eyebrows. "Hey." Luke nodded, still eating his cereal. 

After eating the breakfast, we all made our way to the bus. Luke was walking in front of us, headphones on his head. "So, wanna tell me why Hemmings was at your house when Claire wasn't there?" Harry whispered. I shrugged. "He came there drunk, wanting to talk to Claire, but she wasn't home and then he slept on the couch." I explained. Harry nodded his head.