45

Waking up by a lot of yelling wasn't something I wished for. I actually just wanted to wake up beside a sleeping Luke who was cuddled up beside me, but that didn't happen. The yelling was getting worse for every second so I quickly threw on a t-shirt and some sweatpants before I rushed out of my bedroom to the kitchen where Luke and Harry were yelling at each other.

"You don't love her! You're just gonna hurt her again!" Harry yelled, pushing Luke into the wall as Luke tried pushing Harry away from him. "You just don't want me to hang out with her because you're scared to lose your best friend!" Luke yelled back, making Harry laugh bitterly. "Please shut the fuck up. It has nothing to do with me being selfish, because we both know it's you who's selfish when you come here and get Vic to be wrapped around your finger so you can hurt her when you leave on tour again!".

 Luke rolled his eyes, about to say something when I decided to stop them. "Luke! Harry, calm down!" I snapped, getting in between the two of them. Harry glared at me while Luke glared at Harry. "What is wrong with you guys?" I sighed. Luke scoffed. "Me!? I was just trying to make you some breakfast when Harry comes and starts talking about things he doesn't know a shit about." Luke spat. I glared at Luke, shaking my head. He lowered his head, eyes on his feet now as I turned to Harry. 

"You know he's no good for you, Vic. I don't want you to end up hurt again." Harry said. I frowned, knowing Harry meant good. I was still kind of scared about trusting Luke honestly, but now that he was here, now that he had made me fall for him once again, I don't think I could stop seeing him. 

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist, staring at Harry. "Have you ever considered that maybe Vic is hurt because I wasn't here with her? I mean, it does sound very jerky to say, but I felt like a wreck without Victoria and I think she did the same." Luke mumbled. Harry bit his lip. "I don't trust you Luke. Not after what you did." he muttered. Luke sighed, running a hand trough his hair.  "I know, I totally understand. I don't even deserve your og Vic's trust. Hell, I regret what I did so much and if I could I would have taken it back, but I can't. One thing I do know though is that I still love Victoria." Luke explained. 

Harry frowned. "Then why didn't you fight for her? Why did you hook up with so many other girls? Why didn't you try call her up after realizing your mistake?". Luke bit his lip, staring down at his hands now. "I thought she deserved better and I tried to just find some girl that made me feel like she did, but I never found one. I thought that maybe getting drunk and hooking up with other girls would make me forget you know? Move on, but it didn't. It made me feel worse." Luke explained.

Harry's eyes flickered from Luke and me for minutes before he closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. "If you ever screw up again, Luke. I fucking promise you i'll kick your ass. This is your last chance." he warned, stepping out from the kitchen without saying anything more.

Luke let out a sigh of relief as I felt his head leaning against my shoulder. "I'm sorry we woke you up." he mumbled, lips brushing my collarbones. I closed my eyes, feeling shivers run down my spine. "It didn't really suprise me, I mean I thought he would have kicked your ass today honestly." I stated. Luke chuckled lowly, hands finding my hips. "Yeah, he almost did before you came out here." he replied.

His nose brushed my jaw as he left quick pecks on my neck. I hummed lowly, taking my hands around his neck. "Please go out with me today?" Luke asked. I let out a giggle, shaking my head. "I can't, I'm working.". Luke frowned, but nodded slowly. "Tomorrow then?" he asked, nudging his nose with my own. "Yes." I smiled, kissing his cheek quickly before I walked over to the cheerios, pouring some into two bowls. Luke found the milk, shaking his head in amusement because I was eating without milk. 

"You know one of the first thing you said to me that morning after you came to Claire and mine apartment the night before drunk because of a fight with Claire or something?" I asked. Luke just furrowed his eyebrows and I let out a small laugh, thinking back to one of our first converstations. "I woke you up and told you, you could eat. We both poured cereal in our bowls, but I didn't pour milk in and you stared at me like I was an alien before saying I forgot the milk.". Luke rolled his eyes playfully, nudging my side. "And then I said I didn't like it with milk and you looked at me so weirdly and asked me why. It was like it offended you or something.". Luke laughed too now. "You're so weird, but that's one of the things I like about you." he smiled. I rolled my eyes now. "It isn't that weird not having milk in the cereal!" I whined, but Luke nodded. "It is!" he laughed. 

"I remember I felt so awkward around you when I didn't know you much. I was so fucking nervous. You were literally so interesting and I was just me." he laughed. I grabbed his hand in mine. "I always thought you were interesting! I thought I was awkward around you." I said. Luke giggled. "I think we were both kinda awkward." he mumbled, which probably was true.

*
Daniel and I were working in the cafè again. There weren't many people here this time either, not that we minded. It was nice and calming in here and we could talk more. I even got to choose the music. After I had eaten breakfast with Luke, we ended up cuddling while watching television until three. I had to get ready, but Luke wouldn't really let go of me before I lied and said I needed to go to the bathroom. I had then rushed to my shoes with Luke following me quickly, whining that I was being unfair.

After some kissing, Luke let me go and told me he would pick me up when my shift was done even though I told him he didn't have to. 

Daniel had been bugging me the whole day about the hickeys on my neck. I had completely forgotten to hide them before I came and I ended up taking on an apron that hid them, but Daniel saw them before I did that though. 

"Just tell me, Vic!" he whined. I shook my head, walking away to ask the customer at the window if he wanted refill on his coffee which he did. Daniel was still pouting at me when I walked back, but I ignored him. I had been working for some hours now and my shift would soon end. I was looking forward to see Luke again honestly. 

When my shift finally was done and a girl named Sienna was taking over, I sighed in relief. Daniel was going to work a bit more so I quickly hugged him quickly." I'll find out who." he winked at me, making me roll my eyes before taking my stuff from the back room. "I'll see you later, Dan." I smiled, walking out where I was pushed to the brick wall, making me kind of startled.

I looked up at Luke who was smirking at me, hands on my hips as he leaned down to kiss me slowly and gently. The cold of his lip ring sent shivers down my spine as one of his hands leaned on my cheek and the other tracing patterns on my hip. I smiled as he started kissing my jaw, cheek, nose and forehead. "I missed you." he mumbled, grabbing my hand only to intertwine our fingers seconds later.

I smiled, leaning into him. "You saw me some hours ago!". Luke rolled his eyes, kissing my palm. "So? I still missed you." he stated as we walked to his car. He opened the car to me before he walked over to his side. It was getting late now, nine in the evening, but it still looked like Luke had something planned.

He noticed me staring at him with curiosity and giggle slowly, taking his free hand on my thigh before he drove out of the parking lot. "We're going to my house, or well, my parents'" he stated like it was one of the most obvious things in the world. My eyes widened and I let out a small squeal. "I'm meeting your family again? I've missed them so much!". Luke chuckled. "They've missed you too. Mum would always tell me how stupid I was for letting you go, you know? I mean I agree with her, I really do. But mum doesn't know you're coming with me, so let's suprise her?" Luke asked, squeezing my thigh. I nodded, smiling at the thought of seeing Liz again. This would be so fun!