27

"Luke?" I groaned as I felt him move around beside me in my bed. I opened one of my eyes to see that he was starting to get dressed which made me raise an eyebrow at him. "I'm sorry for waking you babe, but I really have to leave for studio, you can go back to sleep if you want." Luke stated, but I just shook my head, sitting up too. "It's okay. I'm awake now anyways." I yawned.

"Sorry baby." Luke sighed again, making me roll my eyes.  "Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault.". Luke smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me so he could pull me closer to him. It had become quite a habit that Luke had to go early for studios or meetings or whatever, but I knew it was important and who was I to complain when Luke was finally doing his dream? 

"We're soon leaving for L.A and we'll have to see all the cool stuff there. It's gonna be so fun, one week, Vic." Luke stated, lips brushing my forehead. I nodded, smiling widely. I knew he would have to work in L.A too, but he told me we would also do some fun stuff there so I was looking forward to it. 

Luke cupped my face, eyes trailing down to my lips. He didn't hesitate when he connected our lips together in a calm, yet hungry kiss. The cold of his metal ring made me smil as I let my hands find their way to his hair, tugging at it. 

Before the kiss could get any more heated, Luke's phone rang and he pulled away, sighing. He answered the phone quickly, still holding me close to him which was nice. "Hey Ash." he said, but I could hear that Ashton was yelling trough the phone which made Luke frown. "Sorry. Yeah I know I'm late, I'll be there in ten." he muttered before hanging uo.

"I'm late." he stated, looking down at me with a frown. "Then go Luke." I sighed. He bit his lip, but nodded. "I just hate that I don't have so much time with you right now because of the band." he whispered. 

I cupped his face to make him look at me. "Luke. I'm not gonna be mad because you're busy! You're doing what you guys dreamt of and I'm not mad, I'm proud. So please just go to that studio and make me more proud." I smiled, pecking his lips quickly.

A smile came onto Luke's lips and he hugged me quickly before he stood up from my bed. "I'll call you later or something!" he yelled before he ran out of my bedroom. I giggled at the dork of a boyfriend I had. 

It was pretty early, actually it was eight in the morning, but I wasn't going to fall asleep again, I couldn't. Whenever someone wake me up in the morning, I found it very hard to fall asleep again,. I decided to just call Harry and hang out with him. 

After ten rings, he answered. "Why the fuck are you calling me this early?" he snapped. I giggled, forgetting that it was still very early in the morning and Harry hated mornings. "I'm sorry Harry, but I'm bored and I want to hang out with you!" I explained, hearing a loud groan on the other side. I rolled my eyes at my best friend. "You don't sound happy that I want to hang out with you." I stated.

It was then quiet on the line and I thought Harry fell asleep when I heard him yawn loudly. "I would have been happier if it wasn't eight in the morning on a fucking Saturday.". "Harry! Language!" I gasped, already knowing he rolled his eyes on the other side of the phone. "I can say fuck as much as I want." he muttered grumpily.

I ignored what he said as I found something to wear other than just Luke's t-shirt and some shorts I had on while I slept. "I'm coming to your house in fifteen minutes." I warned him before I hung up the phone.  

I decided to wear some black jeans, an all time low top and one of Luke's flannels he had forgotten here. I then put my hair in a ponytail and walked out of my bedroom only to frown at the sight of Claire passed out on the couch with a bottle of vodka in her hand. Her dress was wrinkled now and her make up was all over her face. I made sure to walk quietly out of the apartment not to wake her up. She looked like she needed the sleep.