43

When I was done with classes today and saw Michael, Calum and Ashton with a black car as they waved at me, I was kind of suprised. I walked over to them and it took only one second before Ashton and Michael hugged me thightly. "You have seen Calum and even Luke, but not us!?" Asthon whined, making me laugh as I hugged the two of them back. "I'm sorry! I was going to call you soon!" I said, earning scoffs from them.

People that walked past us were looking at the three famous boys and some even took pictures of us. I nudged their shoulders. "You're so popular now that you can't even go out without people knowing who you are." I stated. Ashton, Michael and Calum giggled at that, but nodded. "It can be both fun and stressful." Calum explained.

"What are you doing here anyways?" I asked, smiling at them as they pushed me into the backseat of the car with Michael. "We wanted to hang out with you, we've missed you Vic!" Michael stated, huggging me one more time. I smiled, happy to finally see them again. "Besides, we wanted to show you the apartment we share.". Calum was quick to add "Luke's not there". I didn't know how to feel about Calum pointing that out, but I just nodded. I mean, I hadn't talked to Luke since he left the apartment after Harry telling him to and I didn't know how to feel about our converstations or the fact that he seemed so shocked that I still had some feelings for him. "I'm looking forward to see your apartment then." I smiled. 

It wasn't far away from campus which was nice. We rode an elevator up to the seventh floor of this fancy apartment complex and when they opened the door to their apartment, I was stunned. It was beautiful, almost everything was in white though. It had a white kitchen, white chairs, tables and stuff like that. In the living room there was a huge television, couches, chairs and even a pool game. But the thing that made me gasp was the view from the window. Since they had an apartment in the seventh floor, you could see alot of the town and the buildings. It was beautiful honestly. 

"This is so cool." I stated, looking around the room. Guitars were standing everyone and even a piano. It was huge. "You think?" Calum asked putting an arm around my shoulders. "Yeah, I love this place." I replied, sitting down by the couch. "Want to order pizza and watch movies?" Michael asked. I nodded eagerly. "Yes!" I squealed.

Michael ordered tons of pizza that came after twenty minutes while Ashton and Calum found candy, chips and sodas. We were sprawled around the two couches. Michael and me in one while Ashton and Calum were in the other. Michael and I shared the hawaiian pizza, my head resting on his shoulder as iron man started playing. 

"You know, we've missed you." Michael whispered during the movie. I smiled, nodding. "I've missed you too." I mumbled. "I mean, all of us, even Luke. I don't know if he's told you, but he has missed you.". I frowned, staring down at my hands. "I find that hard to believe." I muttered as Michael sighed. "I'm serious, Vic. Whenever we were done skyping with you or whatever, Luke would always sit down beside us while we talked about you. I think he also listened some times when we were face timing you. He won't admit it though, but some times I could hear him standing outside the door. He also got pissed off when he heard that you and Harry moved in together." Michael explained.

I was suprised and overwhelmed by the facts that Michael was bringing up. I mean, I couldn't really believe it. "If he missed me, why would he hook up with a new girl every night? For me it seems like he has moved on." I mumbled. Michael shook his head. "Luke's not the best at handling emotions. He does stupid things and I think alcohol and girls is his way to try deal with them, not that it's working. He's not happy anymore. ". I sighed, not sure what to say more. I didn't want to talk about Luke so I turned my attention to the television again. 

We were halfway trough when the door opened and laughter were heard. We all turned around at the sound of it, all of us suprised at what we were seeing. I tensed up, looking away quickly as Calum cursed. Luke was there, totally wasted with a girl by his side. I felt sick and wanted nothing else but to leave.